King Paimon’s Cat

Felt like sharing this cute/interesting story:

A couple days ago a black cat showed up at my house and was very persistent about getting my attention. I had never met this cat yet when I held him it felt like we had been friends for a very long time. I even forgot we were strangers briefly. Well he figured out how to get into my house and made himself right at home even though I tried putting him out a few times. Well last night I did an evocation where I called Belial and King Paimon to assist me with cleansing astral parasites. “King Paimon come, you will assist me”…scratch scratch scratch and in crawls the cat who walks right over to me and starts rubbing all over me. Shortly after a reply “You’re welcome” in a text conversation from earlier that night. So turns out the cat is a familiar I guess. Not really sure how to use it though. A spirit once told me familiars are meant to amplify your energy. Anyone have a more in depth understanding of familiars?

11 Likes

Hmmm… Sadly I can’t offer much in my case I have a familiar that used to belong to an old ancestor of sorts. So far I’ve only ever seen them in a dream but in my case their a form of teacher and assistant. Admittedly it’s a little odd having a rabbit teach you how to control energies and such but I’m not passing up the chance to learn either.

2 Likes

First off, I think its better you say “Please assist me.” its respectful

as for the cat, Id say it could have just been a random coincidence.

4 Likes

He was not offended by my phrasing. I usually am very nice about how I ask for things but I felt that was the way to phrase it at the time so I did. And there were too many coincidences to be unrelated. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

i see, ok :slight_smile:

I believe it was sent to you they gave a strange habit of doing that…my dog had pups and now one of her pups is a familiar for some strange reason

1 Like