King paimon offering

Ah so I’ve been dedicating/ offering my art to king paimon lately and he seems to appreciate it so I thought I’d post the one I finished yesterday

I’ve seen a few different artists interpretations of him so this is just mine, but yeah I’m pretty proud of it so thought I’d share

24 Likes

I can see a reason why he appreciates it, because that’s really good! :hushed:

4 Likes

Ah, thank you very much!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :smile: It kinda inspires me a bit to get back into drawing too, lol.

2 Likes

Oh that’s good! You should! It’s a great hobby, and even just something to pass the time

2 Likes

I like it! You did a good job there!

3 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m so proud of you. I’m super happy that you posted this. This is a great offering to King Paimon.

1 Like

Ah thank you so much! That makes me rlly happy

1 Like

Very nice!

For those not so artistically inclined who might hesitate because they think they cannot draw, do not be afraid of doing similar offerings. In my opinion, it is the sacrifice of time and energy that goes into the art that the spirit appreciates, not necessarily the final outcome. We can’t all be as talented as the OP :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes I agree! They really appreciate the effort you put into it for them, so don’t be worried about your artistic level!

Also thank you very much for your kind words

4 Likes