King Paimon, my Son, Hallucinations and Sleep Paralysis

Hello all,

I have been mildly active on here in question-writing as of late, and I’ve also been a long time lurker. I’ve had good successes in the past year and a half with Apollo, Belial and Bethor. Before the movie Hereditary ever came out, I had been drawn to King Paimon and it brought me closer to exploring who I connected with to do my work. When I saw the film, I was surprised/excited when I recognized the sigil right away as I didn’t know what the film was about when I went to see it.

My son is 16. He took a liking to King Paimon in the last year. He doesn’t act disrespectfully, and I told him from the get-go, “Look, if you really want to work with King Paimon or you feel drawn to him, always be respectful, and don’t play around with it. It’s serious.” He never, to my knowledge, has done anything disrespectful. He feels connected to him through writing and music and feels like he communicates with him in those ways.

He is a music creator and has been developing beats and songs and writing songs over the last two years and has recently boomed in his creativity. He had a bad bout of depression in the fall and we’ve been told that he’s bipolar type 1, so I have to look out for his moods and well being.

Last night at like 1:20 in the morning, he woke me up and told me he’d just come out of a sleep paralysis that freaked him out. In his paralysis, he saw in front of him a frightening shadow face with teeth clearly visible, up close to his face, yelling at him and he couldn’t understand what was being said. He said in his peripheral he could see other things moving around but he didn’t know what they were. He was able to start moving his legs and snap out of the paralysis and he must have been freaked out to come and wake me, that’s not like him. He wasn’t crying or upset…he just had to tell me.

I was exhausted and I had taken one of my prescription muscle relaxers, so waking me and me speaking coherently was difficult. I told him about hypnagogic hallucinations and hypnopompic hallucinations and that he needed to google them and read about them to put himself back to sleep. I wanted to calm him down and assure him that he very well could have been having one of those two types of hallucinations. I told him I’d had them before and saw things that were not really there at all and explained how it feels completely real at that moment. My husband is someone very cautious about Goetia and doesn’t like meddling in the area, and I was afraid he’d get upset somehow.

My son blurted out at one point in his rambling about what he saw, “Oh, wait! Wait! What if it was King Paimon? What if I wasn’t supposed to be scared? What if it was a test of some kind, or something…I was talking to him after a song I had recorded,” and I tried to deflect because of my husband so I said, “Okay, maybe so, but read about those types of hallucinations I just told you about, it’s really important that you do that.”

He replied that he would and said, “Wait, I need to go outside.” And he slipped out the French doors in my bedroom that go to the back yard. He came back in after just a minute or two and said, “Something makes me feel like I need to be back in the house.”

So I write all this to ask those of you experienced with the Goetia and with working with King Paimon what this might all mean. As I drifted back off to sleep I thought about doing an invocation of him myself to see if I could find answers. It just takes a lot of energy to do this work, as you all know, and it takes alone time for me which I don’t always have, especially on the weekends.

What are your thoughts and feelings about what happened? What is your gut feeling? I got nervous, to be quite honest. It was late and I do have anxiety sometimes, so I felt anxious about it. Some of you may have intuition that I do not have on the matter, and you can tell me what your feeling is. It would be greatly appreciated.

I don’t want to ask people on Reddit because to be frank, not many people on the Reddit forums in these areas are experienced, and the experienced ones don’t always share information. They can also be super arrogant and rude. I’m looking for your feelings and thoughts on this, not lessons, if you see what I mean. There are a lot of “beginners” on Reddit—which is fine—but I’m not looking for beginners input right now. Edit—I also feel like we’re all a little more “vetted” on here and it’s far less likely that there’s trolling going on or some random person would look at my post history when I comment on something else (as happens on Reddit) and use it against me.

Just a couple of edits for some clarity—I mentioned Hereditary because it seemed like King Paimon blew up with everyone after that film and I wanted it known that the movie didn’t have an influence on my practices or any beliefs of my son. Also, I personally didn’t want to come off as rude for saying I didn’t want “lessons” but it’s because I want to learn from you all in terms of what your thoughts and feelings are. It’s less of a “how to” situation and much more of a “what are your ideas/thoughts/feelings”.

1 Like

My first question is going to be about what protections and spiritual hygiene precautions you and your son have in place, around the house, in the bedrooms and personally.

You don’t mention these, and it makes the difference between working with entities as if your were in a wide open field where all the bugs can land on you, and working with them indoors behind a closed door.

Once you start doing magic it lights you up and starts drawing attention from random astral wildlife and entities. If you and he haven’t cleared space to eliminate randoms, your son could have seen just about anything, and there’s no reason it would have your interests at heart. It probably wants a free lunch.

If you have these basics in place, banish and cleanse again to be sure. Then he can evoke Paimon on his own time and ask him about it.

1 Like

You’re right, I didn’t mention them because I don’t know what my son’s done in terms of how he evokes, but my understanding is it’s a very cerebral, psychological connection they have and my son never worked with candles and/or “standard” evocation practices.

Neither my husband or myself have had weird experiences inside of the house. There’s never a bad vibe or sense of anything negative in the house (with the exception of one night I wrote down below) and my husband can tell more so than I can.

When I do my work, I close it all out and have my own mental protections in place. I’ve only felt strange one day—which was three weekends ago now. Those doors in my bedroom I mentioned—outside there’s a grill and on the side of the grill I had a glass ashtray on it for some of my friends who come to visit that smoke outside. I was sitting in the corner chair by the doors reading, with my cat in my lap cuddled, and that ashtray flipped over off of the grill and broke. No wind, no animals, and no movement of that large grill (which would have made noise). My cat was totally chill and didn’t react at all. That same night I had some strange experience in my room while falling asleep and I felt I was being watched. But that is the ONLY day I’ve ever felt like that.

I can definitely smudge his room.

Well, not sensing something because there’s nothing there, and not sensing something because it’s too subtle for your senses, are two different things.

Most of the time, if a house has not been banished and wards are not set, you can guarantee you are not alone. The astral is chock full of wildlife, human ghosts and pets drift through on the regular and curiosity brings all sorts to see what the shiny is about.

Cats tend to react protectively, so I’d take it as a good sign that the ashtray flip didn’t bother yours. But one of the ways they protect is to become cuddly and attention seeking from you, and it’s not usually obvious they’re doing it because there’s something with you.

I would take personally-consecrated salt water and cleanse the whole house. If smudging works for you that’s awesome. I used to smudge and I found the salt water worked better that’s why I stopped using it except because I just like the smell.

1 Like

Thank you for the salt water tip. I will do this.

This morning (actually noon) my son got up and I went to talk to him and he said he knows he saw something and cannot be convinced it was anything that could have been a hallucination. He says it seemed demonic. He also seems to be glad.

King Paymon has been amazing with me, and based on how I have got to know him, he does not seem like the type to test through fear, but i dont know, the best bet for your son (this is my take.) is for him to summon him, face his fears and doubts and summon him, but before that, let him make an energy clearing of the place (this is just my speculation on the ritual, take it with a grain of salt), imo that entity was not King Paymon, but i dont know, i could be wrong.

2 Likes

It’s true that there could be spirits and/or energies that were just negative and caused that. Though, you’d feel it more than him, in my experience.

I believe, that happened because your son is probably awakening. He opened his senses somehow and he had a glimpse of the spirit world. It happened while he was asleep and since he had no control over it, he ended up being paralysed and a spirit came to him I guess. That awakening could be the result of King Paimon’s help of course.

1 Like

It’s been a couple of days now since it happened and what is interesting is he basically has been describing the “symptoms” of an awakening. He’s pretty articulate, well spoken and well read, but he began explaining things even more thoroughly, more articulate, with better vocabulary and he said, “I know now from that experience that I can’t be mediocre, and it was a wake up call to me to continue doing what I’m doing, and my music is supposed to be a universal message, which is what I always wanted it to be but didn’t know how.” He’s never talked about universality before. After this experience, he’s written two more songs in two days and produced his own beats/tracks to record on instead of occasionally downloading or purchasing one. He said he’s lucky he had the experience.

As for me–the night after his experience, I ended up having sleep paralysis! I tried to use it as a jumping off point for astral projection but I was having a lot of trouble “getting all the way out” and seeing. I heard a lot of voices, and one main voice, but I wouldn’t listen to it and I can’t explain why I felt fear instead of acceptance but I didn’t want to hear it. I wish I would’ve just listened. I was screaming for my husband to wake me up or help me, but of course, I wasn’t heard, it was in the paralysis state. I don’t know if my experience and my son’s are connected.

2 Likes

King Paimon will confront His students with their fears if that’s what’s holding them back in some way. I work with Him very closely, and have had some pretty intense experiences ranging from mindblowingly amazing to uncomfortable to outright terrifying (it was not Him that was terrifying, He acted more like a mirror showing me what I didn’t want to see, which was equally unpleasant and necessary). With King Paimon, one of the biggest lessons and challenges is to recognize your mental and spiritual power, which means conquering the lower emotions and irrational fears. He is all about the mind and its power over the base instincts. I think He may want both you and your son to realize something about yourselves, as well as the connection you have with one another.

I can only say that working with Him is not for the faint of heart, or for the “spirit hoppers” (those who don’t seem to care about the basics, because they think they’re “chosen” or something, and who love to mix and match spiritual currents as it suits their whims and desires). He will expect your dedication to learning, and show you things that you might find unpleasant or confusing, but it’s for your own empowerment and advancement. He is very understanding and patient with beginners (people on this forum keep regurgitating this over and over, but it’s true!), and He will never give you more than you can handle or do anything that will put you in harm’s way.

I think your son has understood King Paimon’s message intuitively, and I think it’s very likely that your and your son’s experiences are connected.

3 Likes

What you just wrote is actually almost a word for word description of what my son said he took away from the experience. The mirror showing him what he didn’t want to see or needed to see, in my son’s case, he said something along the lines of, “He was showing me what I needed to see in order to move past this point and go further.” Thank you for this reply, it is spot on, and my son is definitely just about King Paimon. He doesn’t have an interest in working with anyone else.

My son was also telling me up to that point he’d been feeling extremely low again, depressed. But after the experience, he felt enlightened and he was no longer feeling that way. It helped him.

1 Like

I’m very glad to hear this! King Paimon actually helped me kick a depression out of my life that has been plaguing me since I was a teenager. He doesn’t mind when people work with other spirits, it’s just that certain spirits or currents don’t mix very well, or tend to confuse/ overwhelm people, and some folks on this forum go from this spirit or current to that, from the Goetia to Hindu deities to whatever else pops into their minds at any given period in their life. I get the feeling that your son is definitely not one of those fickle people, and also that he is very intelligent and articulate - which is something King Paimon greatly appreciates. I have gained so much knowledge, inspiration and confidence ever since working with King Paimon. Those He favors can be sure of His ongoing support.

I made a thread about the advice He has given me which I update every now and then. Maybe you’ll find it helpful:

I wish you much success with the great King!

2 Likes

Thank you again so very much!

1 Like