King paimon invocation

I TRIED TO INVOKE KING PAIMON yestrerday NIght , i used 4 candles color "white" because i didnt get yellow or blue or black. so i used white , and i used frankincense of good quality .i burn incense for good smell before invocation, North west side , before invocation i pray to satan and i chant enn 3 times on each side "pattern was North West South East , each side 3 times enn chant and making ZD symbol using my fingure towards sky . first behlial chant then FatherLucifer then Flureous then Livitan and in last Lord Satan Enn… ecah enn is chanted 3 times from Core of Heart
after that i concentrate on sigil of King Paimon and on ward i tried to focus on sigil by my closed eyes , and i chant king paimon enn many times until i tired… i didnt felt any thing no voice nor a single alphabet from King Paimon. so i decide to end the ritual by thanking the invisible demons which were present but due to lack of psychic abilities in me i didnt felt them , I didnt comand them to leave i was just silence for a 2 minutes so they can understand i am done … i was worried that King Paimon dnt show angeron my first Noob invocation ,
Even i my self dn’t know that was my invoccation gone succesfuly or just thoghts in my mind …
MY offering for kIng paimon was 2 dairy Milk Choclates 3 fresh dates and a cup of water…
plz COmmet OR advice some thing what i did wrong during invocation…
HELP FAST BROTHER OF DARKENSS
HAIL FATHER LUCIFER

3 Likes

Were you invoking or were you evoking King Paimon? They are not the same thing so I am wondering which it is. Evoking is calling a spirit before you, and invoking is calling a spirit inside you.

From the sounds of it, you were trying to evoke him but I just wanted to be sure you got your terminology right. King Paimon is patient with beginners so you have nothing to fear from him. You didn’t offend him or anything. He understands you’re trying.

3 Likes

First , Thanks FOr the Positive Responce “DarkestKnight”, I was Invoking King Paimon ,
invoking call a demon in my thoughts… i am new in magic so i am learning EA_koetting and other methods.
Which invocation method i used , Was it RIGHt ? and please Suggest me some tips so i can Achieve My goal and communicate wih King Paimon.
THanks

You can use his sigil and or his enn. Just go to a quiet place and choose a stance. Then you need to relax your body and mind. After that, use his sigil or just close your eyes and chants his enn, or even just think of his name again and again like calling him to come. King Paimon always comes even if you don’t feel him.

However, I suggest you to work on your astral senses first.

THanks Brother of Darkness “Manosman” NOw i little bit understand the method…
and What Astral senses will help me … is it hard to work on it ?

1 Like

No, you were not invoking. Invoking is to call the demon inside of you not just in your thoughts. Calling out to King Paimon in your mind does not constitute an invocation; it simply establishes a connection. And it is highly unlikely the King would consent to such an invocation; after all, he doesn’t even know you.

You were attempting an evocation.

Try opening his sigil next time:

1 Like

DarkestKnight You mean should i try evocation ?

Meditation is a good and easy (no tools and stuff) way to improve your astral sense. 10 to 15 minutes per day will do.

3 Likes

There are other way to improve your astral senses (like using runes or sigils in some ways) but I’m not completely expert with them that much. Perhaps you could use runes, but you need to learn the runes you’ll be working with, they’re like entities so you should feel them before you use them.

2 Likes

Tell me 1 thing i wasnt to establish connection with King Paimon and using chanting enn in mind is unlikely consent …can u guide me to evocation of King paimon or should i try another spirit for evocation…

King Paimon is a beginner friendly spirit so I suggest you to try again. But you should work on your astral senses. King Paimon may came when you summoned him but you can’t hear him unless you have developed your astral senses, the same goes for every spirit you summon. However my advice for an easier hearing is this: listen to your thoughts for the spirit will try to talk to you through them (except if you use a divination tool).

5 Likes

what to do for evocation of kING paimon and i will work on my astral senses from today ,
U are helpfull :slight_smile:

1 Like

You don’t have to do a full evocation to physical appearance.

Here is an exercise from EA’s evocation course:

Write down 5 questions you want to ask the spirit, in this case, King Paimon.

Open the spirit’s sigil. Follow the instructions in the link I provided to do so. You can chant the enn as you open the sigl if you like.

When the sigil starts flashing, which means fading in and out in your vision or seeming to hover in 3D, it is open, so greet the great King and thank him for coming. Tell him you called him to ask some questions.

Ask the questions, and, this is most important, write down your answers. It doesn’t matter if you think it is only your own inner voice. Just write down what you hear in your head.

When you have asked your questions and have written down the answers, thank the king, and give him license to depart.

Put your answers away for a day or two.

Then look them over and look for patterns of speech that you don’t recognize as you. That is the king answering you.

In the course, EA recommends choosing 5 spirits to do this with for practice. The more you do it, the more you will get a sense of what is or isn’t you.

11 Likes

BUNDLE OF THANKS Darkest Knight :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Also, it’s possible to do some cycles of the Golden Dawn’s fourfold breath. After that, in order to empty the mind, visualize a big sea, sky or fire (perhaps in Paimon’s case a desert, and imagine him coming; for, e.g., Leviathan, he would emerge from the sea, and so on).
In an invocation, indeed say/chant the enn; or vibrate the name, while imagining the entity’s figure corresponding to your body. Before that, visualize on the ground a violet triangle inside of a circle. In evocation, triangle outside and color of the circle red for healing people, solve love/money problems, black for baneful workings etc.

1 Like

Just a few thoughts.

What did you do in terms of immersion? This is a big one for me when trying to make the connection with any spirit.

Are you meditating and practicing visualization exercises, building to full optics and sound? That helps, and can be a part of your immersion before another working.

Yep. Thoughts, symbolism, sometimes dreams, ideas. A full auditory experience, even in your head, is rare until you start exercising those third eye muscles. Pendulums are nice too.

I will also say it does sound like you approached the rite with an appropriate amount of respect to Him, so that is good. I like the choice of dates as an offering.

5 Likes