King Paimon incident

@MiKu I wrote a letter to him too, putting all my intentions, but nothing happened.

Nice :slight_smile: . I mostly use You may leave in Peace. And if there are any negative energies that came with this evocation please clear them…

1 Like

:thinking: when I don’t get a reply I check myself if I missed something! Any sign! I read too much into things sometimes and I need a step back! Detaching from the request and leaving a candle or offerings with the sigil! That usually grab their attention if they are that shy! I can’t understand what they say so I just go with whatever happens.

I like that one. I’m always awkward about dismissals, not wanting to come off too strongly and offend them.

I believe he was there. Even if you don’t even feel him there, he always comes!
As for what happened next, I don’t think you’re mistaken, King Paimon does things like these, at some random times.

1 Like

Thanks for the replays on this topic the insight i learnd is great thank you all.

1 Like

Indeed Paimon was evoked but you seem to be receiving many negative signs of displeasure by this powerful Deity. Looking at the time frame of the ritual and the negative activity, which has nothing to do with a lack of banishing at the end of your ritual, but the way you conducted the ritual and perhaps your requests to Paimon.

Since this is your first summoning of Paimon you should always be respectful, caution must be taken in evoking Paimon as he is able to bring undesirable and dangerous spirits as well as spirits who will accede to your requests.

3 Likes

Sorry for the missed detail, the reason my pal said i almost past out said i was exserting to much of my energy to open the sigil, so we didnt even talk nor dismissed is he did come about.

Sorry again didn’t mention it before

Its definately a sign and it might be simpley to get your attention in regaining another ritual or worship.

1 Like

I see thanks on the insight

1 Like

You and your friend evoked King Paimon on a whim and He made you pass out to show you who He was and to spark a healthy respect in you for Him. Approach Him again, but do it with proper reverence and make certain that you truly have a reason for the evocation. I’m getting a sense that you are a potential vessel of possession @Unitythetwilight.

1 Like

Thank you for the words of cation but i was looking for a time and place to do this evoctaion and planed it out and organised the alter to the best to ower ability.(I asked him if he woud be intrested to join me ) This was both ower first evolation as well. Perhaps messed something up. We aprotched the idea with the upmost repsect as i read up on him after i herd of him.

1 Like