King Paimon incident

So a close pal of mine and i decided to try to evocate King Piamon and i almost past out and my pal stoped to help me out. He did not come or if he did we couldn’t sense nor hear him.

A few mounths later (last week) a power strip’s switch kept getting switched off without nothing sitting in the top of it. I saw in a post that apon entrence electric devices go “haywire” i had his sigil with me that day aswell so i belive it coud have been him or am i just mistaken

3 Likes

He was there and you sensed it! He usually quick to come once his name is said! He never miss a call :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for the insite and everything, i was wandering if he came again or if he “was still there” type deal"

After you call on any of these beings, you should always make sure to dismiss them. A good trick is to say the following.

I give the charge and license to depart, stay if you will, go if you must. Take my will into the world.

7 Likes

some of them dontt like that go i just normally tell them thank you for coming i gotta get going you can stay if you like i dont mind but i have to close the rite have a good night see you soon then blow out candles they usually leave tho

2 Likes

I think since the sigil still open he came again? Open sigils should be put away in a book or a box so you don’t have them popping up unintentionally. Also I kinda do what @bunny4cam do! “Thanks that is it for me. You are welcome to stay if you want, but I LBR in the morning, no offence”.

2 Likes

only one that should b out is your patrons sigil i found out last night mine was up set with me we havnt spoken as much as we should ive chosen some one else over him but we made up i feel bad for that he understands so i am going to start calling on you more i tell him then shared my wine with him n w goot into othr things i didnt know he do…so his is always gonna be nxt to me open for him to com n go as he pleases most ppl dont like the idea tho but it builds a better relationship

2 Likes

@MiKu Never miss a call?

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: King Paimon! Never! He shows up as soon as I even type “King Paimon” and his sigil isn’t even out for me! I know cause he throws some energy my way to make me know! “You are talking about me”

4 Likes

@MiKu this is interesting

1 Like

same with master furfur never misses my call wen i do call him vn wen i dont he pops in to chek on me

2 Likes

Yes once they are in your life they like to check on you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve called King Bael several times and he never came, I think he did not like me.

1 Like

he almost killed me with his energy the other day remember lol jk he told me it was him anyway they are good for that n its not that they dont like u the sigil is like a phone sometimes thy are just too busy try your patron first then evry one else you may have better success that way

3 Likes

your patron may not even be in his faction might be why or the wrong time of day to call

2 Likes

When I called Bael I didn’t really feel anything so I wrote him a letter of what I need his help with. Left his sigil out and he showed up later at night! He didn’t talk not even telepathically! Just made sure I saw him so I can draw him and left. Also opened his aspect of my mind I believe since I felt him doing something to my head!

2 Likes

doing that causes strong head aches doesnt it?

1 Like

:thinking: sometimes! It feels like your heart is pulsing on a specific spot in your head! :laughing: like a tumour! Atleast that’s how it was for me.

1 Like

i just get a sonic head ache wasnt sure if from that i told him i wanna learn evrything he knows and to open the aspect

1 Like

if you dont know who it is just look at the list with all 72 nams on it go down the list and which every one sticks with you or you r drawn to is your patron even the sigils will help

1 Like