King Paimon Guided Meditation

King Paimon Guided Meditation

So I came across a King Paimon Guided Meditation.
There is a song before the actual meditation which the user says they and King Paimon made together which has his dark energy imprinted all over the song and that people have reported accidental evocations and invocations of King Paimon while listening.
So I thought I’ll give it a try. The song actually put me in a calm state of mind, my breathing was a little rapid in between but otherwise calm, I don’t know if it put me in a light trance state or not.
The Guided Meditation was detailed and through out I felt tingles on my legs and arms and at a point I felt throbs at the back of my head, not painful, the kind of beating you feel when you keep a hand on your chest to feel a very rapid heart beat, that kind.
I felt as if he was in front of me or around me while my eyes were closed.
Could he be there?
What do y’all think?

2 Likes

Also, I was about to watch a movie and the second movie that I keep my eye on is ‘hereditary.’ I’ve heard it is connected to King Paimon in someway.

2 Likes

He could be there, as far as I know. Besides, the point of these meditations is to summon the spirit. King Paimon comes when he’s summoned and things like that, can help you connect with him better.

3 Likes

Got it! Thank you so much!

That is so weird. I did the same one this morning, and had a similar experience. Except, King Paimon spoke to me. He thanked me for being there.
The only thing that annoyed me is that the speaker didn’t give you time to actually speak to him. There should have been pauses for opportunities to speak.

3 Likes

Wow! You felt the throbs as well?
Exactly, that part is really annoying where the speaker didn’t pause for us to ask. The main reason why i couldn’t speak to King Paimon.
The meditation is detailed but the speaker could’ve given out some pause, that would’ve been nice.

1 Like

I believe that you should just summon him your way. And so, you’ll be able to speak to him for many things. And if you do it soul travel style, you can choose the place as well!

1 Like

I was thinking the same. I’ll try doing it tomorrow. I usually keep it easy, I have his sigil and I chant his enn for a while and then just call for him. I hope that works out.

1 Like

It’ll work, don’t worry about it. King Paimon always comes even if you don’t feel him there.

@Manosman

this.

all I have to do is listen to his enn and I get a sign heres there.

the other day I was listening to it before work and a really loud motorcycle pulled right up next to me where I was parked and sat there for a couple of minutes.

will give this meditation a go though.

1 Like

@Bluedust
Is this the meditation?
The Serpent’s Throne: King Paimon Guided Meditation

Ugghhh dork that I am, I didn’t see you had the link on your post. My bad. This is dark and fascinating. I love it.

You should go for it! Don’t worry about the little things. Talk to him and he’ll be there to listen!

that movie have had a negetive perspective on my mind of king paimon . i regret watching that

Tried this. Didn’t work.

I did as well, but then I was like hell nah that’s not feeling I got from the King, and still gave him a try, and ever since his visit to me I am in a pink cloud of bliss :wink:

1 Like

Can someone pleeeeease bring it back up I have been looking for it for months!