King Paimon conjured (Successful?)

Well, I finally did it, I think I successfully conjured King Paimon, using the Goetia conjuration ritual provided by my teacher and best bud @PaterOctavius888, although I do wish to know if my conjuration was a success?

Here’s what happened today: After I performed the necessary steps for the conjuration, I made the hand gesture Triangle of Manifestation toward the black mirror, and waited before making my request. I did feel his presence during the conjuration (like as I was calling his name “King Paimon”), and when I made the hand gestures, I believed I saw his face, which was translucent and I took notice of his eyebrow and nose bridge. My teacher said the moment I would see him I would make my requests.

In case you’re curious: I asked him for Nigh Omnipathy and a Djinni Companion (Pronounced it as Jinni/Jinn) to come to me on the night of the next New moon.

So thoughts? Did I succeed? or did something go wrong, because my head did feel weird, is this a possible symptom of receiving Telepathy/Omnipathy?

3 Likes

I’m honored by the mention my brother! These works are just like employing any other physical job this is just a spiritual one. The more practice you put in the more skill you gain, just like exorcising, it becomes muscle memory after a while.

2 Likes

King Paimon always comes when summoned. Also, it seems you felt his energy as well, so I guess it was successful.

4 Likes

Yeah, though do you think he bestowed the ability I requested? I never had psychic powers before, so yeah I wanna be sure what I should be feeling?

2 Likes

Lose your attachment to the outcome and allow it to flow. Dont worry, you did everything right. It felt right, and the worry or concern things arent moving will only slow it down. Be absolutely confident and certain in yourself. You got this friend. :metal::wink:

3 Likes

Gotcha, well my head does feel strange, but you do have a point, just accept it and let it go…Oh dear god, what have I done?! That damn Frozen song is back with a vengeance!

3 Likes

Well, it indeed felt right and you felt his energy there. You should also let him work on your request, but do make sure you work hard for it as well.

He will help you gain the ability you asked for, but you also need to try and go for it. He won’t just give you what you asked while you do nothing about it. I suggest you search the forum for posts on what you want to achieve and get more info on how to do it yourself. While you try hard, King Paimon will be there to make sure you succeed.

3 Likes

In my experience, King Paimon will not immediately give you what you ask and he will test your will and desire to manifest what you asked for. He doesn’t just “give” you what you ask from my experience.

He’s a teacher, not a muse.

3 Likes

He’s a King in my eyes, with a great philosophy, why hand me a fish, when he can teach me how to catch a fish. When I asked for it, I merely asked him to help one King to another.

Also, thanks for sharing your experience, it does help me have a better understanding.

3 Likes