King paimon channelling for me

Hello group members

I am fairly new to magic been 5 months or so. And I’ve been working with Duke Bune and King Paimon.

I’ve started to work with king paimon very very recently and I’ve gotten deep faith and success with him.

I am just curious to know whether king paimon knows me and all those energy chills I get when I get his name. Is because he is looking out for me. And dream message are from him ? And he did choose me. To work with him.

I tried tarot card but. I’ve not developed my sending that much.

If anyone could help. It will be hugh thing for me. And it will boost me in right direction. It will increase my confidence in further learning and rituals

Thank you .

1 Like

@MALHAR_BHATT1kai What you feel in terms of energetic changes or intuitive impressions seems to me like signs that you are tuning in to His “wavelength“. He hears you, you can trust that.

Trust yourself, and keep working on your astral senses so you can communicate better. There are numerous threads about that here, you’ll surely find something that works for you. It’s always best to communicate directly, even if you don’t think He heard you and you’re only talking to yourself. He appreciates sincere effort and dedication. Just keep going! :+1:

I do all that.

Just that sometime. You need help. The experienced help boosts your confidence to unimaginable levels.

Thank you for advice. But incase you communicate with might king paimon. Do ask about me.

Cheers.

1 Like

I do, and here’s what He told me about that:

I wish you much success!

1 Like

Thank you. This makes sense.

1 Like