King Paimon appreciation post

Hello everyone!

So something really weird happened to me last night. It was a night like any other night, nothing special prior to it. Went to sleep at midnight and had multiple dreams like usual, however, one of those dreams was very vivid. Before I continue I just wanted to make sure you know what happened before so you can understand why I am so appreciative of King Paimon.
In my vivid dream I was in a hospital bed, unable to move when a young, slim female nurse with brown hair and brown eyes in a pretty old school nurse uniform walked up to me after talking to some other dude for minutes. She showed me my death certificate which said that I died due to unexpected lung failure in my sleep. After that she started strangling me and told me resisting it will make it more painful. After she realized she wasn’t going anywhere she stood on her toes to put her bodyweight a little more above me, snapping my neck in the process.
I could feel the snap and everything just went black and I felt like I flew out of my body in high speed.

I floated in the middle of nowehere when I decided to move. This time it was an actual Astral Projection and not just a vivid dream. I was in my room, but everything looked like it was under water. Hell… the floortiles of a pool reflected on the surface of the water. I could not leave the room, however, and I did not know what to do after a while.

Being in an altered state of consciousness, the first thing that came to my mind was “King Paimon” without even thinking. I could not remember the sigil for the life of me even though it is pretty familiar to me in my waking life. I tried anyway. I just said “I call upon King Paimon” and immediately after the whole atmosphere changed and I heard what I can only describe as “very loud thunder” or “crashing” sounds before everything went quiet.

Before me was a well-built man with long hair, a dagger in each hand and a white mask which reflects a neutral expression. No lower body - no legs. I was startled at first but I remained calm and made sure to express my gratitude, as well as my desire: “Please get me out and I’ll light a candle, burn some incense, and meditate in your name tonight.”

A child’s voice echoed in the area saying “Is anybody there” and I felt something which I can only describe as acceptance. After that, I woke up and the day started for me.

Obviously, I am going to keep my word and do what I promised tonight but I wanted to document my experience on this forum because it was so beautifully bizarre.
Hail King Paimon!

13 Likes

Beautifully bizarre pretty much sums it up. :grin:This has clearly been a very meaningful experience for you. It seems familiar to me concerning its vivid nature and intense symbolism since I’ve had some very powerful (lucid) dreams and meditative/ trance state visions about King Paimon in which He showed me some profound truths about myself and what I needed to understand at the time. Always with a weird, yet incredibly concise and logical twist. I work very closely with Him, and I’m finally beginning to understand who and what He really is to me. I wouldn’t be surprised if this won’t be the last time you‘ll encounter King Paimon in some way. You may have opened up a channel for communication with Him, which can benefit you greatly further down the line. Thank you for sharing your story!

1 Like

I fully intend on working with King Paimon from now on :smiley:
I was interested in this collaboration anyway but today’s experience has motivated me to get started right away. I am looking forward to this

3 Likes

That’s great! I made a thread about the advice He has given me a while ago, maybe you’ll find it helpful:

I wish you much success in your workings with Him. :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

King Paimon is really am awesome spirit. Thanks for sharing your experience. Hail King Paimon!

1 Like

Every time I have been in situations where I felt I was in trouble, one being a very fucked up and weird dream such as yours was, my knee jerk reaction is “King Paimon! Come to me!”

He is always there. He has never failed me.

4 Likes

Ave Rex Paimon!

2 Likes

Dude I keep saying “King Paimon is a Boss player”. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Absolutely. The most reliable figure in my life, hands down. I could never doubt King Paimon. He has shown me who He is from the very beginning, and is more than happy to kick my ass in order to learn what I need to learn. He will fight for you as He has for me.

2 Likes

He’s like a father with me. He doesn’t need to discipline me harshly I respect him too much for it to be necessary. He is so wise. He really does know all.

Now Prince Orobas knows past present and future too.

But King Paimons knowing goes deeper hard to explain. He taught me recently about the war in heaven. I was worried I might offend him by inquiring but he was kind and patient.

1 Like

I wouldnt call it discipline. I do not discipline my friends, but I have pulled them aside and figuratively slapped some sense into them when I see their actions are not aligning with their goals, as I think friends should do more often. He helps to keep me I check when I let my depression and anxiety take hold of my life and reminds me that I am in control.

2 Likes

I struggle with depression and anxiety too brother. I just started working with King Paimon and it’s awesome to know he can help in that way.

1 Like

I’m sorry I meant no offense with the use of the word discipline maybe that was the wrong word to use. I get what you’re saying.

1 Like

No offense taken, just thought I’d clarify. :slight_smile:

1 Like

King Paimon is probably the strongest pound for pound spirit I’ve evoked yet. I tried to get him to come to physical appearance but he pulled me right into trance and showed me the vision he wanted me to see.

He’s unassuming though, he knows he’s a King but he doesn’t act conceded. Very strong and wise.

3 Likes

That is soo awesome :smiley:

Thank you sooo much. This does help me greatly. You are incredible!

1 Like

I really need to work with King Paimon more. Anyone use the LHD method to work with him? It’s so weird how much that book limited his power to basically one thing.

1 Like

king paimon is very protective. he lets you sweat a little bit, sure, but he’ll always come to your aid at the right moment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for this! I am extremely new to magick but right away I have felt a connection with King Paimon, I am not confident enough to perform much, but I do feel like he is trying to get my attention, I would love to strengthen my astral muscles so I can feel his connection more! Everything I have read about him makes me feel happy and warm inside, like he is trying to draw me to him. I do hope I can get closer and develop a stronger connection with him. Hail King Paimon!

3 Likes