King paimon and the field of finances

Im curious has anyone worked with King paimon regarding this field of view?. As one who can teach all arts and sciences?

2 Likes

I haven’t worked with him for money purposes but in theory and if you think that he is a great strategist, he can do it.

1 Like

He’s given me a job as a present before it was a quick one only a couple of weeks but had 4k by the end of it

2 Likes

He helps to deal with co-workers in corporate and political settings. He can teach you how to influence and manipulate people to your point of view.

If you mean the creative arts (like music) and philosophy (even psychology), yes.

I have posted in several topics and threads about King Paimon for more info.

2 Likes

I mean the field of economics and finance

1 Like

Sure. All arts and sciences.

1 Like

Can he assist in building credit? I work with him currently but cannot speak to him (lack of astral senses) but I want to use this app to do so and ask if he can manipulate it so I know it’ll work (the reviews make me skeptical lol it has great reviews I just don’t like wasting money)

Well, it doesn’t exactly work like that. But you can ask him to give you some opportunities. If you wish to be certain about an app, you can always research it online.

Mammon and Clauneck would be more appropriate regarding budgeting and finance. They along with King Paimon should help generally with finances.

2 Likes

Paimon is hella powerful