King Paimon and shiny coins

I’ve been working a bit with king Paimon lately. Twice I’ve decided to give an offering and asked him what to leave for him. Both times it’s been a request for a shiny coin. Just a typical coin from within my change, but he was Specific about wanting it to be a shiny one, not old and dull. So of course I’ve looked though my change and picked out a nice pretty one.

I know of course that they don’t think like we do, or use or want things the same way or for our reasons. But coins? That’s interesting. I’m just curious about this. Has anyone gotten similar requests from this spirit? (Or any). The work with him have really had little, if anything to do with money, or aquiring resources, and as far as I know he is not necessarily a demon focused on wealth, excess, career or so on. Perhaps I’m missing something but I can’t see any link to money so far. I just find this interesting.

I have a special relationship with Paimon, though he hasnt come to me until recently, as I was busy working with a couple others, now Paimon and another has entered the Mix now all togethor and they form a special “foursome” pair…fyi accompanied each by pretty girls. This is not entirely a sexual thing as the number has occult significance pertaining to me.

I was shown a vision and I think of it often. A splash of clear waters, scattering “crystalline” sands in thr air, and bright Golden beams of Sunlight reflecting off all the sand and fluid surfaces…is pure magick. A song is playing in the background that revolves it all in a clockwise motion; a girl sings. This is the mixing of Dreams into Reality.

I didnt directly see shiny coins, but it was more like an idea of wealth in the background that is reflected by Golden Magick. The demons whom are my current guardians work with wealth and things surrounding wealth.

I’ve been working a bit with king Paimon lately. Twice asked to leave a shiny coin. he was Spector about wanting it to be a shiny one, not old and dull… But coins? That’s interesting. I’m just curious about this. Has anyone gotten similar requests from this spirit? (Or any).

Well, does he ask you why you ask him the things and or the questions you ask him? Who knows why they even ask for physical things? They certainly don’t need anything. Especially King Paimon. Let him have his fun. he won’t do anything with the coin obviously, but since you asked him what he’d have he satisfied you like an adult satisfying a child for whom he does everything, who thinks he has to recompense the adult for everything he does for him. For him, he knows you’ll be happy to give him that exact thing he asked you. Just make sure he knows you are sooo very happy to give him the shiny coins he asked for…

In The Grand Grimoire , there are many reverences to rituals where the spirit needs payment of a shiny coin to appease him, Lucifage in particular among others.

There’s a ritual in a book, I forget which one, where you make an offering of 9 coins to the Norns as a sacrifice to be able to read the Runes - 3 x 3 sets, each 3 a different denomination.

I did it years ago, and I chose shiny coins because that seemed most appropriate. We can have no comprehension of why spirits ask for the things they do, but sometimes it becomes clear later on… :slight_smile:

Don’t forget as well, a traditional payment for the demon in old-school evocation, was to have his sigil cast in the appropriate metal. Sorry if that’s a little OT. :slight_smile:

It’s not particularly odd. I’ve never worked with Paimon so can’t say for him, but I’ve had other spirits make similar requests. Such as one which asked me to flick a shiny coin outside my front door into the yard and just leave it there.

What kind of coin? I wonder if jt has anything to do with effecting his spiritual manifestations? Think…electricity and spirit conductive material. Lol

It’s not particularly odd. I’ve never worked with Paimon so can’t say for him, but I’ve had other spirits make similar requests. Such as one which asked me to flick a shiny coin outside my front door into the yard and just leave it there.

REALLY? THE MIND BOGGLES!!!

Small metal objects are often moved, taken completely, or manifest during “hauntings” - this was one thing the classic movie Poltergeist got completely right.

So there’s a theme going on there - the spirits seem to like these and have ideas for their use in a way that doesn’t apply to other types of objects.