King Clauneck

Hello,

I am new to this site and forum. I am also brand new to the LHP and everything here. I just wanted to show my gratitude to King Clauneck. Over these past three months, King Clauneck has helped me to secure an excellent, solid career which, I would not have been able to get with my minimal qualifications alone. I am very fortunate to have received his help, and I am most grateful. I would also like to add, that King Clauneck just two days ago, helped me to receive an extra $3,100 on top of my regular salary.

I had learned about King Clauneck back in December of 2019. Under the circumstances that I was living under at that time, I didn’t have much to work with. I constructed a small altar with what I had available, and placed atop the altar a few things that I researched, that King Clauneck likes. Even though, I am brand new to all of this, I just took the chance and performed my own meditation ritual to him and, it worked!!! I still have so much to learn about this path and everything regarding my ascent.

Again, I want to say THANK YOU, KING CLAUNECK!!!

6 Likes

Welcome @mike39 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

Welcome to the forum

Welcome, and thank you for sharing.