King Belial and job opportunities

Hi everyone,

This may seem like a random question, but has anyone who has worked with King Belial for a long time experienced a steady influx of job opportunities?

I have been working with Belial as my patron for just over two years. During this time, the number of career opportunities that present themselves are almost overwhelming.

I started working with Belial because I was drawn to his energy - and my path workings with him of late have primarily been around learning more about the LHP and Magick, so not specifically around career. However, prior to working with Belial I was very shy and lacked confidence. Almost immediately (within weeks) of initiating contact with him, my personality completely changed - I became confident and outgoing and secured a promotion in my new job.

From there, I’ve found more and more opportunities presenting themselves. My mother even commented on it as she can’t believe how often it happens.

Anyway, that got me thinking - perhaps this has something to do with my bond with Belial, as I know he can help with career.

I guess my question to the BALG community is has anyone else had a similar experience without explicitly having asked for something? Or, could I be asking for it without even consciously realizing it?

I’m not sure whether it’s sheer coincidence, but my gut tells me it’s King Belial.

10 Likes

I’m not sure what the question is, other than you’re trying to discern whether Belial is influencing your life?

If that’s the case, probably, since you’ve been working closely with him. He’s one of the beings I recommend that people develop a working relationship when they need things turned around, because even though it can be rough, he’s really good at opening up new doors for peeps.

5 Likes

i have found king belial is good for job issues … being confident and courages are another traits from king belial… i have never experienced job influx myself but i found him to be as good as you described him… so congrats

1 Like

why on earth would you want a job ?

2 Likes

200% its like shit is just being thrown into my face, not against this btw

great guy

1 Like

Yes, that’s correct - trying to establish if by working closely with a particular demon for a long period if that influences your life beyond just the things that you have actively been working with them on.

Glad to hear you recommend working with him, I’ve really enjoyed working with him myself. I sometimes find his messages confusing - but am still very much a novice so I guess I will get better at understanding the more I work on it.

1 Like

That’s good to know, did you experience a similar boost in confidence?

1 Like

I don’t think anyone ever really wants one, just need a way to pay for food and accommodation at the end of the day.

1 Like

How long have you worked with him? Would be interested to learn more about your experience with him.

I’ve worked with him for about 2 and a half years now he saved my life, but within these 2 years i’ve gone through hell and back with the most painful and insane growth progress, what’s funny is that the real shit hadn’t begun until i sacrificed everything to him, other than those intimate momentts i’ve had with him. he’s the best, but he’s also the hardest to overcome, especially when coming to terms with reality and yourself. I’ve had to fight over and over and over again, until I finally understood. love him though, he’s funny and gives great advice while talking to people in serious situations

I’ve got quite the story to tell, but one day I will share with you all

1 Like

For some reason when I read about him, my heart swells. I’m glad you’ve had such a good experience in working with him. I believe it might be time for me to begin a working relationship with him.

1 Like

It definitely sounds like you’re being drawn to work with him. Satan and sons have this really great enn chanting meditation: Belial Enn Chanting - YouTube perhaps check it out, when I first started working with Belial I came across it and it really helped me build a connection.

2 Likes

I love that channel. Thank you, I think I have been waiting for what felt like the right time. Everytime I think I may start that line of communication with him, I hesitate and decide I want to be a little more prepared and knowledgeable before.

1 Like

Really look forward to hearing about it when you’re ready to share your story one day. I have had a very similar journey myself - he helped me overcome some personal issues that had been troubling me since I was a teenager. However it has by no means been an easy journey - rewarding, but very challenging. Have also found him to have a good sense of humour and mostly easy to work with despite me being very much a novice still.

1 Like

I’ve been recently feeling the same way towards Lucifer - his enn always starts playing as soon as Belial finishes (I regularly listen to the enn chants - also love that channel) and every time I hear it I feel drawn to him but like you have been preparing and researching and just never felt quite ready to take the leap and reach out. I also don’t really have something that I specifically want to work on at the moment - have found myself mainly in research/knowledge developing mode of late, reading as many books as I can.

1 Like

Yes, it’s hard to resist the pull, but I just feel that I would be showing respect by learning more instead of just going in without much thought. Not to say that everyone should do that, because there are some demons that I began immediate contact without all that preparation – Belial just feels different for me.

I have a hard time with basics, and until I feel confident in my ability to use them with full understanding and memorization, I will wait.

It feels like this wait is creating a build up of intense energy that will explode and climax when the time finally comes to begin with him.

1 Like

I mean, I have done some work with him in regards to my confidence, but I haven’t maintained an intensely focused working with him as a mentor if that makes sense.

1 Like

I can definitely relate to that!

I’ve found myself stuck in this “research phase” for at least 2 months now. Although I am super obsessive about my research. I can’t seem to ever stop thinking about magick.

After I had my first (accidental) astral projection a couple weeks ago, it lit a fire under my ass.
It completely removed any doubt I still had lingering about whether or not this shit is real. It was sooo hard for my logical mind to let go of that dogma of Magick being a make believe thing.

I have been drawn to Belial for a few weeks now. I bought two grimoires on him specifically and have also watched countless youtube videos regarding him specifically… I still has this hesitance though, because I am almost intimidated in a way to invocate/evocate him. I can’t seem to get over that silly fear.

I keep telling myself to just go for it!! And I often reason with myself and convince myself that I should start with a different spirit first. To get my feet wet before working with someone so powerful.

I also find it difficult to nail down a specific reason to evoke a spirit. I have large aspirations in life, but I have no idea what I should start with. Like I have no idea what specific things I should be asking these sprits… If that makes any sense at all. LOL

2 Likes