King Beleth

Will he be good with my request ? (20 women )

i dont see why not

Oh I read that he is only good with getting the love of one person .

where did you read that?

Oh man that’s a lot of searching again . I’l try hold on

well either way, i dont believe its true. Sitri got a guy on here a threesome (which soon turned into a foursome according to him)

Wow . And also I mixed up the demon sorry . How did you summon him ?

using EAs method

That’s all you used ? No incense or candle or enn ?

those things are nice to have, but they arent necessary

Oh okay then . Thanks !

1 Like

For some odd reason . I have a restraint on me . Idk what it is . I’m not really scared or anything . Just a restraint .

Don’t stress I’ve found her to be very polite and understanding.

What did you ask for ? If I may ask .

What she offered was to help me in cursing my enemies.

What was declined was when I asked for plentiful pink, a plethora of punnani for a player to pull, prolific amounts of pussy to dive face first into.

Although my request was declined (in the nicest way possible) I still think my alliteration was on point and the ritual was worth it.

She still helped me out a lot and let me know about people plotting against me and enemies I wasn’t even aware I had.

2 Likes

Key point here it was my personal experience. Yours may be different. A million different variables here and your own upg should be taken into account as well. There are spirits who worked for me and not others and vice versa.

Moral of the story is…just fucking do it and don’t overthink.
Hope that helps.

1 Like

That’s my biggest problem . But I have to .

Summon him. Then look at a picture of the woman you want with your right hand, while running your fingers over a red candle in the right hand. Tell no one. While rubbing your fingers over the flame state: LIRACH TASA Vay FA WHEAL BELETH. You’ll notice her noticing you SOON THEREAFTER.

5 Likes

20? :joy: but why?

Hi I’m Mika and I wanted to ask you a question, somebody just told me about beleth to call on to help me get this guy and I’ve done some research on beleth and nothing much come up and I saw your replie so I wanted to ask for your help. I wanted to know how do I go about summoning him to get him to help me with my spell and deliver me the guy? I’ve only read in a thread a bottle of wine is good as offering then a mention of a hazel wand don’t know where I’m gonna find then I got nothing else about the ritual,please pm me with a response thank you