King Beleth

Is this is a good description of Beleth ? I want to summon him for more women than I can ever handle but this description Beleth - Wikipedia makes me not want to . I know that I can just use a sigil , candle, enn and incense/scrying mirror , but will that work with Beleth without any precautionary measures ? I want to use him to get 20 girls/women to immensely lust after me .

2 Likes

If you want King Beleth to bring you that much pussy then you must prove to him you got the balls for it. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

14 Likes

My personal experience was that he (she? I felt a more feminine essence) politely declined my petition to get more girls but helped me out with other tasks.

Try it if you fail there’s many more that deal with that sort of thing l.

1 Like

How do I do that ?

Is there any precautionary measures I have to take ? Is what Wikipedia said about him true ?

Almost certainly not.

2 Likes

So I don’t have to take all of the precautionary measures they say ?

@TheRookie You SHOULDN’T take ANY of them.

3 Likes

Yeah I seen that video . Ok thanks .

Have you summoned him befored ?

@TheRookie I work with other entities so no. Though as a general rule you never, ever use protection circles

1 Like

@TheRookie Can I also gently suggest that you don’t start with a demon you are scared of if this is your first evocation. It’s not quite the best place to start your practice.

2 Likes

So a candle , enn incense and sigil will do ?

@TheRookie I’ve had some success with blood if that’s something you are willing to try. The particular entity you speak of is listed in some of my grimoires as being among the somewhat more dangerous though. Not evil or anything. Just in the “some experience necessary” category. So I am not entirely sure.

1 Like

Okay . So will Sallos be better for my request ?

@TheRookie I have no experience with love magick (if you want to know why read some of my posts on other threads). I am more into healing and baneful magick. Quite frankly I am not familiar with the details necessary to do what you are trying to do.

Okay thanks for you advice !

1 Like

By showing him your not afraid to evoke him.

2 Likes

you’re a man after my own heart

1 Like

I don’t get wat your saying