King Baal & King Asmodeus

Do they hate each other because that what the astral voices told me yesterday. I’ve worked with Asmodeus for years now and yesterday he told me that it’s ok for me to work with other spirits, so I painted Baal’s sigil on some black cloth and contacted him. The voices told me that he didn’t want to speak to me and Asmodeus told me that they didn’t like each other. Is this true in your opinion or did I destroy that sigil for nothing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’ve worked with both and there was never an issue. :woman_shrugging:

I’m not sure what these “astral voices” are you’re listening to, but uninvited and unsolicited advice from randoms is usually negative entities looking to slow you down or feed off any negative emotions they produce, especially fear… I notice this does sound like both fear mongering and getting in your way to me.

I would have a good banish and cleanse right now and get rid of these, nobody cares what they think, but if you’re feeling wobbly about it, don’t assume anything based on hearsay, ask Asmoday and Ba’al themselves.

2 Likes

I dunno what they are these voices but if they’re sludge entities then how do I get rid of them for good or get them to at least behave if they’re so keen on hanging out with me?? They mostly leave when asked to but even though I do daily banishing rituals and/or send them away they somehow keep sneaking back again. It’s annoying when I try to contact spirits and they answer instead but it’s overwhelming when they manage to get me riled up or scared and I’m sick and tired of having to constantly tell them off while trying to get clean and sober and start making healthy choices to battle my depression. Getting rid of them permanently would be making this so much easier!

Please answer my questions in the intro thread and properly introduce yourself.

Oh yeah Im on it, sorry

That’s a job for what we call “wards”. Like putting a fence up that tells any unwanted entity not to come it, or maybe not to even see you exist.

Try the third tutorial down in this list: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn, I just tried doing the chaos vein wards really quickly and it works! They’re not as loud and I believe they’re all outside and will be gone for good when I get done reading every single one of those threads and trying out everything possible. Maybe not trying out everything tonight but yeah. Are there any ways to find out exactly what those voices/vampires are, who created them and if and what else they’ve done in my apartment? Ppl have been in here with malicious intent and I would like to get to the bottom of this if possible… Thanks for your help, I’m feeling much better already :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Divination methods like Tarot can help, or you can sit in meditation and send the question out and let your subconscious bring the answer to you via clairsentience.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve just recently got started out with tarot cards and this is a whole new fun project for me to ask the cards about (eerie how they work, in a good way!)

I just read up a bit more on chaos magick this morning and I ordered a copy of liber kaos & liber null/psychonaut actually so the future is going to be so much fun if just one tiny warding spell does this much for my life quality I feel like I might have a good chance of making use of them

1 Like

For sure! Sounds like a plan. Let us know how you get on, sounds great so far! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure thing! Just wrote a nice post for them to live in in the thread for homeless egregores and it’s either that or get eaten by murmur in the next few seconds and they’re not known to appreciate the company of demons in the past but they really hated murmur so I’ll just call on him in case they do come back and draw up a nice sigil for him so he can come and go as he please and eat whatever negative energies that manifest in this way :relieved:

1 Like

All I can say at this moment is that I’m impressed by the way these egregore entities actually work in some ways I never could have imagined when I wrote about them in my notebook as guardian ghosts. They weren’t supposed to develop sentience just because some asshole decided to go in when I was away, read the whole thing out loud and believe it to be some ultimate truth (it was 100% made up for my own entertainment :rofl:) but by doing that ended up making a whole lot of seriously fucked up shit trickle it’s way into existence and scare everyone half to death​:laughing:

1 Like

That seems odd :thinking:

There’s no reason someone would read a story about ghosts and think it’s true, or that doing that would create thoughtforms. It usually takes a bit more sustained effort than that.

Glad it’s all ok though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to try write a post about this in the chaos magick thread with a detailed description of what happened because it confounds me and the poor guardian ghosts and we can’t do much about it. Banishing them works out ok for a while, giving them other options where to live also works but I also have to make a conscious effort to not think about them. I have nooooo idea what the hell happened and how they became so real, but yeah I’ll go write a new post about this in a topic more suitable for this kind of stuff

1 Like