King Amaymon / Baba Yaga

Hi there, I did an evoking for King Amaymon.This is my 14th day of evoking. I got a very intense energy rushing through my body during the evoking. A dark vibrant energy. Very intense.I got a visual of Hindu saint which is Sai baba and a visual of a scary women sitting next to me. I was actually scared as she was doing some gesture.Looks thin and strong.

I searched for baba in balg forum. I got some information about baba yaga.Is this something related to baba yaga. Any opinion on this.

2 Likes

Baba Yaga :heart: Muma Padurii is a powerful spirit protector of the woods, lover of druids, hater of civilisation, lover of Chaos and enemy of order. Is a powerful spirit and is not for beginners. You could maybe compare in energy with Pan, have lots of things in common

4 Likes

Baba Yaga is very powerful. She will make a judgement of you and decide if you are worthy of becoming more. She will turn your bones inside out. Why do you seek her? She is different from the crone Hekate image, she is much more.

4 Likes

Seems very powerful. Thanks for the information

I have no intention on seeking her. My evoking was with king amaymon.Unexpected visitor I guess. I heard she is good in teaching magic to beginners. It there a way I could ask her why she came or should I just ignore. Because I have a strong believe she will there for my next evoking session.

1 Like

Best to seek her and ask. There might be a very good reason.

2 Likes

Here is the post about Baba Yaga:

1 Like