Kinda random

Does anyone ever experience waking up in the middle of the night and doing stuff, talking, moving around,etc and not have any recollection of it? I’ve been told that I’ve just been up staring at the moon before and of course I don’t remember it at all😭 Ever happened to any one else?

Hmmmm… I think it’s called… sleepwalking :stuck_out_tongue: <3

1 Like

Yeah but apparently I have conversations with other people who are awake :sob: while I’m sleep

1 Like

We used to take my cousin for a ride with the car and we were eating ice cream while on it.
She used to get up from bed and chase flies.
I was having philosophical conversations. I also liked to lock and unlock the doors.
My mom was making coffee and smoking in front of her VERY strict parents and several times they were chasing her on the streets with the nightgown.

All of the above while we were sleepwalking and we couldn’t remember a thing the next day :joy:

2 Likes

Dang lol I’m always like wow did I really do that? If only we could remember lmao

1 Like

In your place I would “worry” only if I was doing something very unusual, like for example several years back I was waking up and was talking in Egyptian to my boyfriend or I was chanting in Egyptian. :laughing: Let me point out that non of us speak Egyptian :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: that’s that cool stuff lmao, online all I see is “possessed or sleepwalking” but I’m not too worried except for once just standing in front of my mom while she was sleeping lol

1 Like

So related to this topic. How would one know they weren’t possessed as mentioned in the soul travel course versus just sleepwalking?

Nah if you’re possesed it would be pretty obvious :ok_hand:

My mom did that, in front of her sister, but she was standing on her bed and she was covered with a bed sheet from head to toes :joy:

1 Like

Lmao that would be a funny sight :joy: imagine if families just recorded every time that happened :joy::joy:

1 Like

Indeed, especially with my cousin we were having a lot of fun cause she was sleepwalking whenever someone was waking her up! But back then we didn’t had all these fancy cellphones we have today :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like