Killing a target with Glasya Labolas - Karma?

If I work with Glasya-Labolas with the purpose of killing a target, will I get bad karma?

Yes. You are responsible for anything a spirit does in your name. You are the Operator. Just as a king is responsible for his knights, and a general his soldiers, the consequences are yours to bear.

Do you personally believe something bad happens to people who kill with spirits?

No. I like to believe that karma only exists if you want it to. Basically if you put any power on or pay any mind to what karma you are gonna get, you are getting karma. Whereas if you don’t give a shit, nothing will happen.

Care to elaborate? Will the karma be especially bad since i am asking the spirit to do something of that caliber

As far as karma is concerned, it really depends on the intention behind the act. From what I understand of karma, if you are seeking retribution or vengeance for petty reasons, the karma accrued will be negative, but if it is done in order to protect yourself or others, karma will still be accrued by the act but it is not negative and won’t weigh on the soul.

A lot of people think that when they ask a spirit to kill, it is not them that is directly killing so there is no blood on their hands, but that is just a false set of mental gymnastics used to make themselves feel better. If you hire a hitman to kill your annoying co-worker, do you really think the law cares that you didn’t pull the trigger yourself? No, you’re the driving force behind the act so it is you who will get a stiffer prison sentence than the person you hired to do the actual killing.

2 Likes

Rather than kill, I once petitioned Glasya Labolas to create so much torment and chaos and destruction in someone’s life. But in a very specific way. It was a way of returning the same things which this person has done to me.

I specified in my petition that I wished no bodily harm should come to anyone, and that there would be no blowback to me, because as I said… this was payback in kind.

In my case, my person is narcissistic and vain, and so I chose to kill their ego by starving them of the attention they so desperately need. Each opportunity they found for more attention instead made this person more and more isolated. Where they should have had the spotlight, instead they found that people avoided them more and more. The people they tried to use and manipulate and abuse began to distance themselves from this person.

By contrast, the people became closer to me because I treated them all as equals and with empathy and respect. It enraged the person to see me loved by the same people that they had hoped to turn against me.

The swiftness, and how smartly done the destruction, was shocking to watch. GL was complete ego devastation and like a tornado. And just as I asked, it was mental and not physical, and with no retribution upon me.

If this is revenge for some harm already done to you, make it clear to GL what has been done to you and that you do not want to be harmed in return. GL seems to like creativity, so, you are more likely to be successful if you devise a clever way to exact the damage that you want.

2 Likes

I think what Mulberry is saying is ,can you handle the ‘successful’ consequences? My advice is, first , wait, get some clarity. Pull a Tarot card out, upright or reversed after asking the consequences of successfully achieving what you (presently think) you want with great President (and Earl) of Hell, Glasya Labolas.

What was that card? .

Yes you will because you use magick to summon the spirit with the intention of killing.

1 Like