Keys of ocat question

So I found this book interesting it contains squares I hear, but before I purchase this book could someone give me a quick run down on what these magick squares are for? I heard one of them you draw over a photo of the enemy and they die, idk though…so before I waste my money since I couldn’t find a good description or summary on here that I was looking for I was wondering who can answer this for me:

• What do the keys do in general? I hear they’re necromancy related so death crosses my mind

Or are these keys contained in keys of death which is a supplement to keys of ocat on Amazon

Thanks^_^

1 Like

The Keys are used to call on Gods of Necromancy. The Keys are awesome and Belial, Bune, Ocat, Baalberith are some of them. Then of course the Egyptian Gods like Anubis and some rituals. Take your time to work with them closely

@Keteriya

1 Like

I see, thank you

Question though: why would I use these squares to call on them if I could just as easily use there sigils? Like what makes it different?

Do these squares have specific tasks tied to them that when you call that spirit it does that task or

I barely glanced through the book before parting with it, but I believe you are referring to Keys of Death, I don’t recall seeing any of what you mentioned in Keys of Ocat.

I’ve been working with the Keys of Ocat and the related materials for a while now, even though I’ve not updated my journal in a while. I still work with this at least once a week.

Some of the keys are for opening specific gates, some are for opening gates related to adding elemental energy, planet energy etc-to your work and so on and so forth.

To work this grimoire, you need not only the keys of Ocat, but the Keys of Death, Necramantic Sacrements, and the infernal Colopatiron as well as Honoring death, all by Connolly to build your workings from.

She only gives partial information, even if you have all of the books, as it’s geared to be worked by individuals who can build the ceremonial type ritual with only a few guidelines and pointers from her personal experience.

There are also keys missing from the Keys of Death book, that can only be obtained from our chi asking a physical copy and then even more than used to be available on her website but no longer are- I revived these via email after requesting them from her directly due to they are not out there publicly.

If she said this in any book, I managed to read over it. She doesn’t give you instructions for how to use each, a few suggestions on how to use them to open the gates, but nothing like what you u describe.

The entire point of her work is not banegul magic, but rather learning to work with dead spirits and entities related to that type of work.

You can use these methods to do baneful magic, but Connolly doesn’t even touch that topic with her works and I wouldn’t use them in this application at all personally as it wouldn’t even begin to tap into the potential of the current by using it for this application-Imop.

3 Likes

Your right, but wrong. :smirk: (Sorry) The books go together. The Keys of Death contain most of the necessary Keys for working with the Keys of Ocat, but not even all of them. She spread the details across several grimoires and you really need them all to work with the Keys of Ocat in the intended fashion.

3 Likes