KeyMaster

I got inspired by Ghostbusters and The Matrix for this idea. Of human male counterpart, to a female Gatekeeper and them opening up a rift and allowing an interdimensional being through into this planet.

I am working on a few theories about the Infernal Empire, and how their dormant powers networks on earth could be opened.

It would take a lot, i mean a lot of willpower to achieve it.

This isn’t spellwork. This is on other level of magic.

All i feel are walls and push-back about this.

I see global golden energy networks completely asleep awaiting to be sang to awakened fully by the right rhythms or hymns. On the astral level.

This thread will probably contain my thoughts and ongoing research into these topics.

This will be heavily into masculine subjects too.

Let’s brake down the unpaid labor of woman in heterosexual relationship. Minus other expenses:

$$$

$$$$

$$$$$

I am tossing in grocery shopping for a freebie. Other expense. Washing and buying clothing.

I will not get into the other expenses for the upkeep of the beauty of a woman.

Main point is this nothing is free and there is a reason behind the way women currently are.

Creating wealth for yourself can lead to securing yourself the woman you actually want.

Most women know the value of themselves and their labor.

I am not supporting any side, but just looking at the numbers, looking at the facts. Not getting emotional over a romantic relationship is probably key to becoming a master over the current horrorshow modern dating is.

Wealthy men aren’t sitting around complaining about it either online places.

*I am ONLY sharing this information in SUPPORT of everyone getting what they want. Zero judgment.

““Where do these stairs go””.??? ““They go up’””. CERN is said to be opening a portal. ( christian extremist prophecies ). Maybe true.

Warren Buffett enjoys making money. He truly enjoys what he does.

In my other threads I talk about luxury is being comfortable.

Wealth is only good at creating the life you most desire probably for the greatest comfortable and relaxation.

Awakening the KeyMaster within is finding your limitations and accepting them. Ever slowly, maybe pushing against them.

Slow and steady wins the race of being stable.

Rome was not built in a day.

It takes 10,000 hours to master a new skill.

It has came to my understanding that the term KeyMaster implies that is only achieved when a male and female Gatekeepers are together in physical 3d union in a marriage.

That the male Gatekeeper achieves this level of power by winning the hand of his female counterpart.

Were he can enter fully into his masculine role as husband and father.

He gains further powers with the interlocking of his female lover with their completed grid.

Their children further strengthen their bond and rulership.

This is a pipe dream of the Infernals.

This why the books were ever written in the first place