Key of perfection 1/3

Mantras and Their Impact on Health

I was supposed to write this part 6 months ago, but I decided not to publish it because I felt that it had a lot more of potential.

The truth is that I do not have the right models or words to fully describe what I experienced.

Even though I found the experience very useful, and I have never seen anything similar described before, I think it should be presented to the public only as an experiment and as my own personal opinion.

I also did not have a control group. Everything I describe here is based only on my own experiences.

Getting to the Point

I wanted to go further and see if the “keys to perfection” could also work in an extreme situation.

This may be useful when previous methods are not strong enough. However, putting yourself into such a state is very difficult.

STAGE ONE

Strong Suppression of the Hormonal System

I found a way to strongly suppress my hormonal system within a few hours. For obvious reasons, I will not explain how I did it.

The Effect

I felt an enormous amount of fear, and my whole body was covered in sweat. Losing one kilogram during the first day was not unusual. Within a week, I could lose several kilograms.

Getting out of bed was almost impossible. I experienced extreme tiredness, loss of muscle mass, lack of appetite, and sudden depression. I also felt apathy and a strong lack of desire to do anything.

I tested my testosterone level and found that it had dropped by more than half.

I went to an andrologist, but he could not understand why my testosterone level had dropped so much, because my pituitary gland was working normally.

He prescribed medication, but after a few days I decided that this treatment would take too long.

While looking for the right mantra, I kept thinking about the mantra of Rama, which was mentioned by Shirdi Sai Baba to devotee Megha:

Om Āpadām-apahartāraṃ dātāraṃ sarva-sampadām
Lokābhirāmaṃ Śrīrāmaṃ bhūyo bhūyo namāmyaham.

After a relatively small number of repetitions, around two hundred, I felt that a heavy weight had been lifted from my heart.

Two days later, I went to the laboratory to test my testosterone again. To my surprise, it had returned to the normal.

Based on my previous experiences, I i know a natural return to normal would have taken much longer, possibly even months.

I repeated this experiment several times.

It is easy to understand that low testosterone can be caused by medication, illness, age, family problems, or stress.

I simply pushed this process to an extreme.

STAGE TWO

Blocking the Monoamine Oxidase Enzyme

What happens when MAO-blocking drugs are used at much higher doses?

This can change the way the body processes neurotransmitters such as dopamine and noradrenaline.

What interested me most was noradrenaline.

This is interesting because after using irreversible MAO inhibitors, it can take about two weeks for the body to return to its normal state.

But why would I was to put myself into such a condition?

Because testosterone suppression is one thing, while strong MAO inhibition is another.

Several mechanisms involved in depression can overlap. These include problems with the metabolism and regulation of neurotransmitters in the nervous system.

I had to take many different factors into account.

The Effect

I experienced a lack of desire to talk, sweating, nervousness, problems with concentration and motivation, apathy, tiredness, strong migraines, and an inability to feel happiness.

The effect was not as extreme and was easier to control but it was still very unpleasant.

I could not find a suitable laboratory test in my area that could test the level of MAO-A and MAO-B inhibition before and after the experiment.

Because of this, I cannot say that the activity of these enzymes returned to normal.

I can only base this on how I felt, such as having less nervous-system overreaction and being able to function normally again.

In this case, Rama’s mantra did not give me strong enough results, so I tried Raphael Mantra channeled by @HybridSyglahn

Haah-leeehk Taah’luhma IIhnnnaaa
Nestraaaahl Ishtrianai
Estro estro estro

Personally, I pronounce “IIhnnnaaa” as “iLhnaaaa.”

I do not claim that some hours of mentally repeating the mantra completely restored my body to full homeostasis.

However, I would describe the result as “acceptable.”

Summary of the Experiment

For me, the successful result of the experiment was evidence that properly used mantras may, in certain situations, produce surprisingly good and very fast results.

Another important point is that there is probably no single universal mantra that works for every illness.

Final Conclusion

In the end, I believe that combining both mantras gives the best results.

At this point, I do not have enough knowledge to explain exactly what happened.

The effects were surprisingly strong.

However, these methods are rooted in ancient knowledge and may involve mechanisms that are beyond for modern Western medicine to explain.

The Issue of Stimulants

Except for a limited amount of caffeine, I consider stimulants harmful.

I also believe that energy drinks can have a negative effect on energy levels and on the work of the intestines.

I only allow their use when driving long distances or driving at night. But the truth is that nothing can replace sleep, a healthy lifestyle, and common sense.

While writing this text, I came across a problem that I believe is too difficult to avoid. It is the effect of synthetic chemicals on the brain and the human tendency to abuse substances.

I could not find a way to keep only the good things and remove the bad ones.

Something that may look helpful at first can become harmful in the long term and create new problems.

I define the first key to perfection as:

No intoxications. No drugs. No stimulants.

Because of this, I cannot tell you what you should do. I can only say:

Who knows? Maybe after deep study this text, you will see things from a new perspective. Maybe it will help you understand what I am writing about and make the best decisions for yourself and your health.

1 Like