Kelly's Ogham

Kelly’s Apophis works introduce practical methods such as the Triangular Void Meditation, Bindrunes, and Galdr in combination with the Stadhgaldr.

Has anyone read his book on Ogham? What types of methods are described there?

thanks in advance.

There was a book I read when I was a young boy. I believe it was called the 21 lessons of myrlin. I forget who wrote it. it lists in detail all oghams as well as the intire battle of the trees its a great thing to know if your ancestry is with the druids like mine. and im damn proud of my herataige. but its to law restricted tainted and right handed so I abandoned its practice. its like wicca without the hippy shit. ( no offence to anyone entended)

Kelly is a Satanist and so his perspective on all forms of magic will be "Satanic."
Ancient Druids / Bards were not anything at all like Wiccans, and used something similar to Nordic Galdr to effect baneful magic, as well as working with death gods.

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:3, topic:3419”]Kelly is a Satanist and so his perspective on all forms of magic will be "Satanic."
Ancient Druids / Bards were not anything at all like Wiccans, and used something similar to Nordic Galdr to effect baneful magic, as well as working with death gods.[/quote]

This I know well… I was referring to modern neo druid movement… I read most of what Tecitus ( Roman reporter ) said about them as that is pretty much all that remains. thanks to the catholics. the pharyllt. the gorkon all the leaf libraries gone destroid the megaliths nocked down and churches erected on their massive stones as foundations.
and I wasn’t calling Kelly a wiccan. I have a strong pull to my ancestry. It would be cool to be a seanikai someday when im old. (that’s a story teller) help keep the history remembered

If you are talking about Michael kelly, his book THE BOOK OF OGHAM is a substantial rewrite of edred thorssons book of the same name. Yes b ok th edred and Kelly are senior initiated in the lhp school The temple of set. They are satanic, yet they hold their own cultures as well. Kelly is a resident of the Ilse of mann

His apophis books are separate.

But is you are trying to become a living God the temple set’s methodology is worth a look

Welcome @Kianstave1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3