Kasdeya rite of ba'al (blood rite of the fifth satan)

Intense 5 month blood rite
The adept who undertakes this ritual must be certain to follow through with the rite from beginning to end. 20 straight weeks of daily ritual.

What has been your guys experiences with this masterful piece of work

2 Likes

If you ask Ba’al to make it a pact with you. You will
Almost be forced to do it. So it won’t be a problem.
I’ve been through a ritual like it. It wasn’t 5 months, but
I didn’t find it hard to find time, because time to work on
It was given to me.

1 Like

[quote=“Dani123321, post:2, topic:4811”][quote=“James, post:1, topic:4811”]
Intense 5 month blood rite
The adept who undertakes this ritual must be certain to follow through with the rite from beginning to end. 20 straight weeks of daily ritual.

What has been your guys experiences with this masterful piece of work
[/quote]

It was given to me.
[/quote]

Right on

1 Like

I am currently doing this rite. A little over half way through. Prepare for things in life to fall apart so the Demons can rebuild you. Your dreams will be very vivid during the workings. I’ve had nights where I felt the ritual was a complete failure and then the dreams that night were vivid and had an important message for me.
It is definitely a powerful working. If you start it, don’t stop. It takes a lot of commitment and preparation. There are some shorter rituals in the back of the book if you want to try them out first. Good luck if you decide to begin.

1 Like

What is the point of this rite? Why to do it? What can you achieve by performing it? And, what is the source of this rite?

Stay strong brother you got THIS!!!

Dellamage, do you mean the source of the original ritual? The original rite is circa 1642 from the family Purswell according to Stephanie Connolly. The rituals have definitely brought me closer to the demonic. By that I mean the communications are made quicker and clearer. The fact that you must perform a rite every day has made me more disciplined as you can’t say, “eh, I’ll do it tomorrow or next week”.
The rituals having taken on their own energies (or life in a sense). The things I have asked for in the rituals have manifested rather quickly. I have also worked with Demons that I haven’t worked with before (i.e.: Unsere, Zagam and Kasdeya). So the point for me to do these is to complete a rite that is demanding. It is not easy to perform a rite that demands a ritual every day which requires some fasting and abstinence for a couple of weeks during the rite. Ultimately (as with any rite) I expect it to make me a better magician.

2 Likes

I’d recommend against feeding blood in general, especially for 20 days straight. That’s just asking to have your life sucked out of you lol

[quote=“Dani123321, post:2, topic:4811”][quote=“James, post:1, topic:4811”]Intense 5 month blood rite

What has been your guys experiences with this masterful piece of work[/quote]

It was given to me.[/quote]

If I may ask, do you have the recipe for the oleum of Satan?

I’m not advanced enough to do that rite, but for future knowledge, could someone please tell me what book contains this 5 month ritual? This is definitely something I would like to try and I think I could handle it once I become more adept. I have put myself thru hell and back, things that took crazy courage and focus, so I’d like to look into this for later use.

Kasdeya Tamiel is one of the Watchers

1 Like

Is anyone who has completed this ritual still here on the forum?

What were the biggest challenges?