Karma with break up spells?

Yesterday I went for a psychic tarot reading on the feelings x person had for me. The reading was overall positive and made sense. But at some point the reader asked me if I placed a break up spell on them, to which I replied yes 'cause I did. She then esentially called me out for commiting a typical newbie fatal error, saying that made things obscure and casted an energy on them and myself that was preventing things from developing between me and this person.

So five months ago I casted this break up spell on the toxic relationship my person of interest had with another guy, it worked, then I declared at a wrong, delicate moment, and now this psychic is telling me I must do a ritual absorbing the toxic energy from their astral bodies, sublimate it, then going back to normal.

Now I have my own opinions about this, but I want to hear other perspectives first, specially from like-minded people.

For context, the psychic is a born-witch who defines herself as “somewhere in the middle” and I consider myself a black apprentice.

Tysm

1 Like

I don’t understand. What exactly is your question?

What you have described has nothing to do with “karma,” at least not the Western idea of it. It is simply cause and effect, and this sounds like magical consequences to me.

There are consequences in everything we do, whether magical or mundane. There is no “payback” for you casting a break up spell. However, a possible consequence in doing so is that your person of interest might sense that you are responsible for her break up and thus blame you, without even knowing why.

Declared what?

Why do you assume it is a toxic relationship if your personal interest does not?

1 Like

Yes, performing a break up spell as you call it does carry with it negative karma but so do money spells. You are effecting the plane of existence as “you” perceive it. Being honest with you though, I don’t even see the purpose in a break-up spell other than making them do the dirty work for you, which is very frowned upon in the “magick” world and also viewed as unethical in energy manipulation however it is not “the end of the world.”

The energy is not directly from the person you placed the spell or curse on. The energy is from your own reflection and your delivery of thought to the Universe you create.

Hope that helps.

What exactly is your question?

I want to hear different perspectives, suggestions, etc

What you have described has nothing to do with “karma,” at least not the Western idea of it. It is simply cause and effect

This is my take as well. I didn’t deal with separating energy properly and I’m reaping consequences.

However, a possible consequence in doing so is that your person of interest might sense that you are responsible for her break up and thus blame you, without even knowing why.

Not what happened, we’re in good terms actually.

then I declared at a wrong, delicate moment,

Declared what?

Love

Why do you assume it is a toxic relationship if your personal interest does not?

We both and everyone knew what it was.

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying. Yeah, sounds like simple cause and effect rather than some moral comeuppance.

3 Likes

Yeah. So I guess I should absorb the bad energy from her then cleanse myself and fuck that prick?

1 Like

Wow. Do the first 2 things. The third takes hate fucking to a new kinky level. You don’t need that in your life. :rofl:

1 Like

Lol nope I meant, just ignoring him instead of absorbing the shit out of him too

1 Like

What you put out is what you get. Is that Karma?When you put out negative energy it is returned variously. You should carefully plan your castings as you may get what you want with interest but… With a different end result instead of your love interest coming back to you, she is still looking for love. To confirm this you ran to a pyschic to see if your hex worked and hoped she would come back to you at some point. Some things aren’t meant to be…

1 Like

You obviously didn’t pay much attention.

Don’t worry about karma. I believe what the psychic was trying to tell you is newbies will sometimes cast curses, hexes or in your case breakup spells and suffer unseen circumstances. It’s not karma per say it’s just a lack of experience. Before you perform any baneful spells like a hex or breakup spell it is wise to setup protection for various reasons.

Most folks have a guardian angel of family member who died watching over them and when you mess with other people’s life their protectors will attack in some way. It’s not karma it’s the same as a parent protecting their child. Also sometimes people have a naturally strong astral defense that can repel attacks back to the sender. Even if the baneful working is successful the caster might face circumstances they were not ready for.

Setup protection when doing certain spells.
in the case of your ex, the psychic is probably trying to tell you some of the bad energy from the breakup spell is around your ex. That is probably something you were not planning for. These things can happen sometimes. You should go ahead and do a cleansing spell for her. You don’t not need to absorb the negative energy. Just do a cleansing spell for her and call on the Archangel Michael and Raphael to clean up any bad energy around her but make sure to instruct them to not undo the effects of your breakup spell.

3 Likes

Do not believe anything anyone else says to you about 'Karma" We make our own heaven and our own Hell. That’s my view on it anyway.

What’s done is done. I would say learn to do divination yourself instead of trusting other paid Psychics.

Maybe evoke a spirit such as King Paimon or Lucifer to aid you in this and then work on all aspects of your life

4 Likes

(((Appears behind Sasha like a shadow grabbing her shoulder firmly startling her…))) “God is gonna GET YOU!!! The Prophecy is coming…”

3 Likes

You sound just like my Ex’s Presbyterian Minister Father…He got told to fuck off aswell… just joking :joy:

2 Likes

I attempted breakups myself, in some paths it’s more a matter of taking responsibilities and accepting consequences… although it may be debated if they are related to karma or not…

1 Like

Lol. I used that line on someone once and they stopped the car and told me to get out. The funniest part was it was around the corner from the House (you better run…Gods gonna Get You). Lol

2 Likes

Yep but out of all things this is something I don’t fully trust myself about when doing readings.

On another note evocation is hella advanced.

1 Like

Just do it. Pick a friendly spirit and begin.
If you need a beginners ritual with a friendly spirit PM me

1 Like

You are very smart.:sparkles: