Karma Chat

Aren’t you worried about “karma”?

I really want to see what the OP will answer to this.
Karma is such a stretchy concept.

Indeed it is. I’m like buzzing with anticipation here. I’d also like to know what this person did to trigger OP.

Well, this is a working thread and questions about moral and worries for karma, I really don’t think their place is here.

But since I’m personally interested at the topic lately, I’d like to know if he is worried about the karma as a punishment for the curse he wanted to do.

OP kind of indirectly broached the topic themselves; it’s the only reason I acknowledged it. Karma has also been a really hot topic as of late. In any event, may we continue wait.

I moved that stuff here, OP can reply if they wish to as there’s a link in the origin topic.

Generally, asking people about karma is like asking if they’re afraid of hell, or that working with demons/for selfish purposes is wrong - it’s morality-based (literally all morality-based arguments seem like “But it’s an inescapable TRUTH!!1!” to the person making them), and also can be used to distract the person and dilute their topic, so instead of doing the work or getting useful replies that assist, they’re busy defending their reasons (the “working thread is not a referendum” concept).

Anyone’s welcome to make a debate topic on karma as a concept, in the White Magick section. :+1:

2 Likes