Karaoke Party šŸŽ‰

With hard times here and emotions running high, Iā€™ve decided to post some karaoke covers for all to hear. Iā€™d like to keep virtual connection open outside of the magick field. I have cleared this with @Lady_Eva

I canā€™t promise Iā€™ll be good, and Iā€™m in no way a professional singer :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but oh well.

If anyone has any requests, feel free to let me know!

4 Likes

Gloria Gaynorā€™s ā€œI Will Surviveā€ maybe? :smiley:

5 Likes

Yess because we will survive

2 Likes

How about ā€œIsle of Hope, Isle of Tearsā€ by Celtic Thunder/Celtic Woman? It is an older song written to describe all the emotions of immigrants traveling to a new land far from ā€œhomeā€. Sometimes looking back on the hardships can bring strength to todayā€™s problems.

In a way, you could say we are all ā€œimmigrants of timeā€ as we go on with this pandemic. Many of us are home sick from the life we used to know before all this, while carrying the hope of not only surviving but living in a better world out of this, much like how many who move abroad feel when coming to a new land.

3 Likes

Oo I donā€™t believe Iā€™ve heard that one but Iā€™ll have a listen and learn it!

2 Likes

Definitely worth it. If you look up the Celtic Thunder cover, it will be under ā€œVoyageā€ as that was the name of the concert it was first performed in.

1 Like

But wherever you go, you will find yourself there. Geography is no cure, and time only cures if lessons are learned. In this case, I think we all have our own ideas of what those should be. :thinking:

Given the power of music, positive and upbeat stuff may assist in birthing that future. :smiley:

3 Likes

I couldnā€™t agree more.

3 Likes

Lol I have an awesome one for you lol hehehe hope you do it to ā€œstay at homeā€ cg5

itā€™s perfect for this whole craziness

3 Likes

Also if you need lyrics just Google them they always pop up

2 Likes

I just watched Shaun of the Dead, so anything by Queen would be awesome lol.

1 Like

Youā€™re lucky! iā€™ll be able to have a mic for that song haha

1 Like

ā€œI wanna know what love isā€ from Foreigner, please. Thank.

5 Likes

ā€œWicked Gamesā€ - Chris Isaak. :+1:

2 Likes

Ahh had a blooper :joy: think a spirit interrupted

1 Like

Bleck. Here ya go

well itā€™s Eric Claptonā€™s 75 birthday today so how about some Wonderful Tonight?