Kabbalistic or Jewish prayers to destroy your enemies

Wowww it’s a very good revenge you get. Some people really deserve that kind of things with all that hate that jalousy they give to others. Thanks for what you said.

2 Likes

Indeed it’s very complicated to do and pretty much impossible to do for me right now. Plus as you said every body Lost their faiths and purity. You told me to look on the forum i will do it but using the runes for revenge i know it’s possible but i Never wanted or really think about using them this way but today is different. Thanks a lot thegs.

1 Like

That’s not entirely true. In israel it was used to destroy two political leaders in recent years. One got assassinated soon after, the other got paralyzed and went into coma until he died.

4 Likes

Damn this is very powerful and i think i heard about this story

Yep.i know who you’re talking about.
But there is another leader that the curse went against him in 1991/0 outer from israel and it didn’t fulfill itself
And went back to one of it’s sender a year later,one of his close family member died.
It is a double edged sword.

1 Like

Glad to help although i’m not assisting very much!:sweat_smile:
i think you need to take the advicess of darkestknight
And wynne.they had loooooots experience with those
Books and but it’s not my way…
Did you try banefull magick of ea koetting?
Or hoodoo?

2 Likes

No thegs you’ve been helpful trust me. For the ritual of EA Koetting no i Never tried that yet. What about you thegs ? Did you try it ?

I don’t use that kind of thing much - only if it’s someone who really deserves it. Baneful work in general is more effective if you are convinced the individual deserves it because your subconscious can keep it from working otherwise.

1 Like

Totally understand what you said i don’t like to do things like this. Magic for me should not be use for this matter. But some people really deserve a punishment

1 Like

That’s true. Some people do deserve it. I’m more LHP, so to be clear it’s not a moral judgement. It’s just that at its core, so much of Magick success is rooted in the intent and emotion you can put into it. I don’t seem to have enough hate against very many people so I wouldn’t be able to generate the right intent unless I personally believe and feel they deserve it.

As @thegs mentioned, I really do recommend books by GoM. Their methodS seem to be very effective. I haven’t gone through everything they’ve written yet but like all of them so far.

1 Like

I :100: understand you i think the same way i’m not a hateful person. As you said the intent is very important i really understood that with Fehu and the runes generally. For the book i will read it for sure it seems to be very interesting

1 Like

I have that book, what are the results (manifest how exactly) of destroy with wrath? i hoped the book got some real baneful rituals but just like demons of wrath. its a bit to soft. i need to send #25 on my enemies

1 Like