Kabbalah Pathworking: to judge a demon

Hello guys, long story short. I have a little trouble with Paimon… and i found a way to make a demon get punished and caged in the Temple of Binah by Tzaphkiel and Jehova Elohim.

Paimon keeps ‘bullying’ me because of a mistake I made. I have a little trouble with him ever since. I will not go in to details now. But I will share the technique I used to let him get judged.

(I got a lot of the information for this from Frater S his site. But I changed it a little bit.)

So after I reached Binah of the Assiah Tree. I summoned successfully Paimon in the Temple and first nothing was happening but around 1 minute latter he got caged in a black cage and I asked Jehova Elohim and Tzapkiel to punish Paimon. The top of his black cage was being hit and eventually saw a mental image of him falling in the bottemless pit.

So basically what going to do is, use prayer and visualization to walk through the Tree of Life all the way to the destination, you might see spirits and angels along the way. Every path and Temple of the Sephirot’s got an Angel guarding it.

The Angels you will see along the path are : Sandalphon in the Malkuth Temple, Taviel on the path of Tav ( the path from Malkuth to Yesod) , Gabriel in the Temple of Yesod, Reshiel on the path of Resh ( the path from Yesod to Tipareth) Raphael in the temple of Tipareth, Ayiniel on the path of Ayin ( the path between Tipareth and Binah) and Tzapkiel in the temple of Binah. There is a change you see other spirits but don’t try to give them attention, focus on your goal and the Angels.

The ‘letter’ Angels on the journey to Binah are Taviel, Reshiel and Ayiniel. For example Taviel appear as the letter Tav in an orb with energetic wings coming from the orb. Same with the other ‘letter’ Angels but they have the their own letter on the orb.

When you walk the temples and the paths you always pray or invoke to walk to the next path or Sephira.

You start in the Temple of Malkuth by saying:
“I invoke Adonai ha aretz and sandalphon. To summon me in the Malkuth Temple and to guide me along the the path to my destination.” Then you see at the end the temple a door, with the letter Tav on it. Open it and walk if the angel taviel doesn’t show up imagine him I like I described the Angel and he will appear. Recite the psalm associated with the letter Tav. Walk and you see the door of Yesod with the Hebrew letters spelling Yesod on it. Walk through it. You are now in the Temple of Yesod. Invoke Shaddai El Chai and Gabriel when in the temple of Yesod. At the end of the temple you see a door with the letter of Resh on it. Walk through it. You are now on the path of Resh. You will see Reshiel (again if Reshiel doesn’t show up image him being there as I described him) recite the psalm associated with it. Walk and you see a door with the Hebrew letters of Tipareth on it. Walk trough it. And invoke YHVH Eloah Va-da’ath and Raphael. On the northwest end of the temple you see a door with the letter Ayin on it. Walk through it. See the letter Angel and recite the psalm. Now you see a door with the Hebrew word the spells Binah on it. You walk through it. And you reached your destination. Invoke here Jehova Elohim and Tzaphkiel( even when you already see the Archangels in the Temples). Now it’s time to let them pay for their deeds. You summon the demon in the temple by the God name Jehova Elohim and Tzaphkiel. And ask for judgment. After every pathworking you always ground your consciousness back by praying to Adonai Ha Aretz and Sandalphon. And that’s the end of the pathworking. You going to need to really protect yourself after this because the demon might fuck you up. Ask protection form whatever you work with. Here is the picture of the letters of the paths and the Hebrew spelling of the Sephrots:

Warning: THIS IS NOT FOR BEGINNERS! After the judgement of the demon, the demon will attack you. He kept hitting me on the back of my head etc. So if you let a demon get judged protect yourself.

Here is the Pathworking:

You start with saying this first:

“It is my will to raise my consciousness to Binah of the Assiah world, in order to petition the heavenly gatekeepers for the judgement of (insert demons name).”

• Malkuth of Assiah (Invocation of Adonai Ha-Aretz/Sandalphon/Ben)

I invoke Adonai ha aretz and sandalphon. To summon me in the Malkuth Temple and to guide me along the the path to my destination.

• Tav of Assiah (Psalm 119:169-176)

169 Let my cry come near before thee, O Lord: give me understanding according to thy word.
170 Let my supplication come before thee: deliver me according to thy word.
171 My lips shall utter praise, when thou hast taught me thy statutes.
172 My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.
173 Let thine hand help me; for I have chosen thy precepts.
174 I have longed for thy salvation, O Lord; and thy law is my delight.
175 Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.
176 I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.

• Yesod of Assiah (Invocation of Shaddai El Chai/Gabriel)

I invoke Shaddai El Chai and Gabriel to guide me along the path to my destination.

• Resh of Assiah (Psalm 119:153-160)

153 Consider mine affliction, and deliver me: for I do not forget thy law.
154 Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word.
155 Salvation is far from the wicked: for they seek not thy statutes.
156 Great are thy tender mercies, O Lord: quicken me according to thy judgments.
157 Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies.
158 I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word.
159 Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O Lord, according to thy lovingkindness.
160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

• Tiphareth of Assiah (Invocation of YHVH Eloah Ve-Da’ath/Raphael or Michael)

I invoke YHVH Eloah Va-Daath and Raphael to guide me along the path to my destination.

• Ayin of Assiah (Psalm 119:121-128)

121 I have done judgment and justice: leave me not to mine oppressors.
122 Be surety for thy servant for good: let not the proud oppress me.
123 Mine eyes fail for thy salvation, and for the word of thy righteousness.
124 Deal with thy servant according unto thy mercy, and teach me thy statutes.
125 I am thy servant; give me understanding, that I may know thy testimonies.
126 It is time for thee, Lord, to work: for they have made void thy law.
127 Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.
128 Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.

• Binah of Assiah ( invocation of Jehovah Elohim/ Tzaphkiel )

I invoke Jehovah Elohim and Tzaphkiel to summon (insert demons name) for him to be judged by Jehovah Elohim and Tzaphkiel.

You can have a conversation with Tzaphkiel etc. After this you can say this (you might not need to say this if the conversation is already about the problem) :

I came to you Jehova Elohim and Tzaphkiel because I have a problem with (insert demons name) he (tell your problem with him/her) and I ask that you judge him as he has judged me, punish him as he has punished me. Thank you Jehova Elohim and Tzaphkiel. So mote it be.

• Adonai Ha-Aretz/Sandalphon of Malkuth to guide your way back and to “ground” your consciousness properly.

I pray to Adonai ha aretz and sandalphon of Malkuth to ground my consciousness properly.

9 Likes

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

I try this after get harrastmen by local spirit in dream. I watch their burn while in cage. Thanks for the method

1 Like

Hey guys, quick update, recently found out that you can also use it on Angels.