Just me and my Shadow

Hello All

So here’s the deal, I live (Hopefully for not much longer) with someone who is closed minded so having circles and all the “trimmings” is out for now. In the Evocations course I know there is an “equipment-less” approach that can be taken and I am wondering if any of you have had any strong results going right into that practice? I have been an artist and general occult tech practitioner for longer than I care to admit so the visualization thing is no problem. My thing is is it rude to show up to a new demons house without a gift? Oh, is there any preferred demon for getting a divorce and getting out with all your stuff and doing so unscathed?

Have fun storming the castle
                                                                                                     Rob
3 Likes

Belial.

Soul travel and astral temples for the rest, works amazingly, no equipment needed. :thumbsup:

I’ll PM you a reliable and effective method that requires very little, just a journal and maybe a drumming track on headphones. It’s a good foundation for all other forms of work as well, so not time wasted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Lady Eva you’re the best…

1 Like

Hello I hope everything works out for you. What is occult tech, thanks?

1 Like

Sorry, “Techniques”. I have never been defined person so I use techniques without welding myself to anyone’s system. Outsider of outsiders thing.

Rob
1 Like

OK. Thanks.