Just had surgery

Hey guys, i had a rotator cuff surgery today. Fucking sucks. Of course I am wondering how to use magick to make myself heal faster. Does anyone have input. Fking painful…

6 Likes

Marbas and Raphael.

Also when I had surgery on my clavicle I did standing chi kung meditation.
I’ll find the video for you.

4 Likes

You won’t be able to lift one of your arms and that’s ok I couldn’t either but it still benefit from the experience.

1 Like

Some of these people sound hippie as fuck but do t let that put you off some of the best martial artist in china do this exercise on a daily basis because of the benefits.

3 Likes

Thanks man.

Hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

Feel better soon buddy!

1 Like

Both of my parents had rotator cuff surgery. Not fun.

1 Like

Get well soon!

1 Like

Wow thank you for all of the healing vibrations my way! Very appreciated :grinning:

1 Like

My older brother just recently had the same procedure. Everything came out fine. The worst that happened was he thought to much into it. As long as you have a good Doctor you’ll be fine. Follow the rehab process and all will be well.

1 Like

I had good results with Sekhmet in regard to pain. Athena is also likely to help.

Meditation is also helpful when done right. I recommend a meditation where you can visualize cleansing energy.

1 Like

I was wondering if healing energies concentrated on the shoulder would help. Moving energy around my body is probably one of my main strengths.

Take good care of yourself .

1 Like

Thanks Sarah!

1 Like

I would say that’s a good idea. If you can focus on the area, either drawing in healing energy or pushing out the painful energy, that would help with the pain at the least. Also; do your best to relax and try not to tense. Tensing up will make you slower to heal.

1 Like

sorry to hear that mate. I have something that may help though…an old gem by @Lady_Eva

2 Likes