Just getting weary 😱

Just getting weary in evocation because no significant result has been counted since I started following the expert here​:poop::poop::poop:

1 Like

If your senses aren’t developed your expectations are too high no matter what method you use.

4 Likes

My guy, you started in February, are you expecting to win olympics with two months of training? Curb your expectations.

11 Likes

So your just following one person :thinking:

You are the common denominator here and should be focusing on putting in the practise. focus on developing these skills without the expectations to see results immediately.

1 Like

Yes that is the all point, they need to keep practising before saying something like that.

1 Like

Try something different then. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for your encouragement

Have you tried petition spells? Or perhaps creating a servitor?

If evocation isn’t working & you’re getting weary, instead of possibly giving up, just try something else to get what you want. Develop your senses, stay positive & put in the work.

Good luck.

4 Likes

instead of doing evocation over and over. have you work on yourself? self cultivation? just following the steps as a routine will likely not get results.

theres’ many layers to the magick. example being. state of mind. one’s health that afffect energy. emotion transmutation. concentration focus. letting go. charging intention. one’s attitude /beliefs . faith. trust in the process. etc… the list goes on and on.

it’s a self journey and evolve depending on your efforts. following another’s experience as if it will be yours is a big disappointment cuz other’s aren’t your experience.

depends on your goal, there’s lots of other ways to do magick. evocation isn’t the only method. broaden your mind of magick definition.

1 Like

Magick doesn’t give you results immediately after a ritual. You need to give the deities time to fulfill your wish.

2 Likes

wow this really is a thing isn’t it? i was half joking when i posted in another topic that the majority of occultists only seem to know how to cast magick by summoning deamons. very strange how things tend to come full circle, whats the difference between doing this and getting on your knees and begging god to fulfill your wish…

2 Likes

Some experts don’t vibrate with you. Look for better ones :wink:

:clinking_glasses:

1 Like