Just Arrived

Hello,
My name is Tara and I am very very new to this world. I’m not even sure where to begin. I’d like a bit of guidance please?
Thank you

5 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

What area of magick are you interested in?

What are some goals you would like to use magick to help with?

2 Likes

Thank you
I don’t really know what are of magick I am interested in. Yes, that’s how new I am… I feel like a kid who just entered a toy store and can’t even decide what to chose. I’m a bit in awe for the moment.
I would like to learn how to manifest through candle work to start with.
Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It is wise to start slowly. First and foremost, I would recommend you find some form of meditation that appeals to you and start practicing it at least once, preferably twice, a day, in the morning and again before bed.

While you are doing that, I also recommend that you do a search for a good banishing ritual and learn to perform it. It will greatly help you develop the requisite skills for magick, like visualization and energy manipulation, along with clearing your area of unwanted influences.

Both meditation and a banishing ritual take time to learn, but they will serve you well for the rest of your life :slight_smile:

Decide on a goal you would like to pursue with candle magick, and we can point you in the right direction.

2 Likes

Hello Tara. Welcome to BALG.

1 Like

I already have a meditation practice, but I feel it is unfocused.
Can you recommend “a good banishing ritual”? There’s so much info out there, it’s frightening.
My end goal is to expand spiritually. I have painfully tried to stay in the “bliss bunny” world for a long time, but my life is clearly showing me that I need to explore more than what can be seen.
As many others I believe, I have entered this realm under the influence of day-to-day issues that made me look for some empowerment. My life has fallen apart the last years for the 1000000th time.
What I strongly believe is that I have a curse, if not on me, on my family lineage.
Thank you so much for your help

1 Like

The most well known banishing ritual is the Golden Dawn’s Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, abbreviated as the LBRP. If you search Google, you can easily find instructions on how to do it. It clears the area using Divine Names, sets a boundary and invokes the power of four archangels at the cardinal points to enforce it.

You can also try this one:

If you are truly under a curse, a daily banishing ritual will help you. it will give you breathing space so you can bring your will to bear on breaking whatever force was sent against you.

3 Likes

I’m sorry if this is inappropriate or stupid, but I was wondering if someone can “look at me” and see if I have a curse on me?
Thank you :slight_smile:

I like the meditation you proposed. I will start doing it!!

2 Likes

We have a “power sensing and scanning” thread so ask in there for a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. The search thingy will become your best friend here.

This is my new thread to help new people out. I am sure you are busy person and my stuff is quick and basic.

2 Likes