Jupiter Invocation for Luck and Prosperity

Here is a basic Jupiter Invocation for Luck, Wealth, Prosperity, and everything else Jupiter is known for.

The ritual uses the basic formula of the L.I.R.P., calling in energies to the four quarters as well as below and above you, sealing you in Jupiterian energies.

Stand facing North, and say “Before me, Jove” and see a blue sphere materialize in front of you.

Next say, “Behind me, Jove” and see another blue sphere materialize behind you.

Next, say “At my right, Jove” and see another blue sphere materialize on your right.

Next say “At my left, Jove” and see another blue sphere materialize on your left.

Next say “Below me, Jove” and see another blue sphere materialize below you.

Finally, say “Above me, Jove” and see a blue sphere materialize above you.

The above instructions above give you the basic outline. Now all we do is call up different Jupiterian energies.

Following the above outline, say “Before me, Tzadkiel” and see a brilliant blue angel materialize out of the sphere in front of you. Repeat this for the remaining 5 directions.

Next, say "Before me “Chesed” and see the blue sphere glow brighter and more intense. Repeat this for the remaining 5 directions.

Next, vibrate the godname “El” into the spheres. See them glow even brighter blue.

Finally, we call up the Chashmalim, the angelic choir associated with Jupiter.

Say “Before me, Chasmalim” and see thousands of brilliant little blue sparks surround the sphere in front of you. Repeat for the remaing 5 directions.

The room should now be saturated with Jupitarian energy.

Now, draw a circle of white light around you, connecting the four quarters.

Say, “by Jove, by Tzadkiel, by Tzedekel, by Sachiel, I seal this sphere.”

Reach your arms to your side, and close the sphere above you. Bring them back down, and close the sphere below you.

You are now surrounded by a white sphere that is surrounded by Jupiterian energy.

Take in a deep breath, and see all the blue Jupiterian energy absorb into the sphere. The sphere should now be a rich blue. As you breath out, see it glow even brighter, all the energy contained within it.

At this point, you can perform more magick, or simply go about your day surrounded with Luck and Prosperity.

21 Likes

Thank you for posting this!

1 Like

This is great!

Quick question though: do you really call on each angel in every single direction after calling on Jove in every single direction? So you do a total of 30 invocations? Followed by the seal?

1 Like

Yes. Each invocation builds on the previous. I like to call it “energy stacking”.

1 Like

You’re welcome :relaxed:

And “El” is also said in all six directions, correct?

1 Like

You got it!

Will try this soon, many thanks to you!

Should it preferably be performed on a Thursday, or does it really matter?

1 Like

Thursday in the hour if Jupiter would be the strongest yes. Feel free to do it other times as well, it will still be effective.

1 Like

I tried this :slight_smile: got a free can of soda. great success

4 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Can this be used with other Planets or is there another method for the sun and Venus ?

2 Likes

Same formula, different god names

What are the God names for the sun and Venus? The angel names I’m sure I can find easily .

Study the Tree of Life and you’ll find them

Jove can be replaced with the latin name for the planet you want to work with

1 Like

This was a really great invocation , please can you do one for the sun for us . I’m sure much people would appreciate it. I’ve tried to do my research, but I can’t seem to find some of the angels of the sun . Only Raphael , and in some texts they say Michael is the angel of the sun .

So it’s confusing ,

Yes they both are solar. Raphael Rules the Sphere of the Sun on the Tree of Life called Tiphareth. Michael rules the planetary energy of the Sun.

There’s a solar invocation which you added for the sun . A couple of days ago . I can’t seem to find it because I want to comment below on it .

There seems to be a problem with that invocation ,
And instead of feeling relaxed . I realised and felt a strong demonic presence. The entire day, now my issue is that whatever your invocation did has a created a gate way for a demonic spirit which keeps flickering my lights and causing electricity to switch off

None the less I came on this forum to try and check on that invocation where the problem could’ve been

2 Likes

I tagged you in the solar invocation