Jumpin in

Evening all - I’m all for jumping in and so stoked to take on everything I’ve read in BALG, but there’s a couple things …

1. I haven’t been able to get things together yet to purchase and work through the divination and evocation courses yet. We just bought a house and am not fluid enough after down payment was spent, but I digress …

2. I don’t have anything but normal candles at this point and haven’t been able to get out and track down the appropriate colored candles.

That being said I’m pumped and ready to jump in with this tonight. I’ve researched who I’m going to attempt to contact and ready to leave it all on the court do to speak - thinking of Bune to see about cash to put towards the mastering courses, but ate there any other suggestions for a first contact? Someone that might help me with the knowledge I might be lacking currently for the next time/increase my knowledge in continuing practice?

Also, can I should I take this on with inn appropriate candle color?

Thanks for any input, truly can’t wait!!

[quote=“Mlawry74, post:1, topic:1683”]Evening all - I’m all for jumping in and so stoked to take on everything I’ve read in BALG, but there’s a couple things …

1. I haven’t been able to get things together yet to purchase and work through the divination and evocation courses yet. We just bought a house and am not fluid enough after down payment was spent, but I digress …

2. I don’t have anything but normal candles at this point and haven’t been able to get out and track down the appropriate colored candles.

That being said I’m pumped and ready to jump in with this tonight. I’ve researched who I’m going to attempt to contact and ready to leave it all on the court do to speak - thinking of Bune to see about cash to put towards the mastering courses, but ate there any other suggestions for a first contact? Someone that might help me with the knowledge I might be lacking currently for the next time/increase my knowledge in continuing practice?

Also, can I should I take this on with inn appropriate candle color?

Thanks for any input, truly can’t wait!![/quote]

Welcome to the BALG forum!

I’m sure you’ll find some decently good information regarding most, if not all of what you seek. There are some very knowledgeable individuals here so you’ve come to the right place.
As far as working with Bune, that is an excellent idea. I’ve done some work with Bune for some financial assistance and it worked out wonderfully. It took several weeks to manifest but it came about in a fashion I had not expected. And mind you, it wasn’t a “one-time-shot-of-money” but it was a permanent situational event that occurred so I can speak from experience that Bune ‘puts out’ sorta speak! lol
As far as method, I just did some sigil magic to put myself in contact with Bune and went from there. If your looking for the specifics as far as what exactly to do, don’t worry there’s been a few threads that have discussed the ‘how-to’ so one can just do a word search of the discussion board and you should be able to find it pretty easily.
And candle color…well, I can definitely see that you want to start off on the ‘right foot’ sorta speak but ultimately, in my opinion the candle color doesn’t make that much of a difference. Here’s a link that kind of discusses that:

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-ultimate-tool-for-performing-ritual-magick.html]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-ultimate-tool-for-performing-ritual-magick.html[/url]

If the color of the candle helps or assists you into getting into the desired mind set and state of trance, then by all means get the appropriate colors for the workings that you’ll be doing. E.A. has discussed this several times and I agree with what his experience has been regarding this topic.
For me at least, I kind of like getting the appropriate colors for the type of rituals I’ll be doing only for the fact that its a visual cue for my mind and tells myself “Hey…this is a red candle so tonight we’ll be doing XYZ” etc… It helps me for where I’m at in my stage of sorcery and perhaps when I get more experienced I’ll actually be able to convince myself that the color doesn’t matter as much. For the moment, I like my ‘training wheels’ and the idea of getting all the right tools and specific materials for my workings really allows for my mind to invest more energy and focus. It kind of shows (at least to myself) that I’m serious about what I’m doing and that I do intend to invest myself into this whole process and that right there, I believe really has an effect on the outcome.
Eventually I’ll get better at focused intent, dominating will, and planned execution of the whole process and then, it won’t matter what color of candle I use, whether its a 6-inch tall black candle or a small little pink votive ‘tea-lite’ candle. (By the way, don’t tell anyone that I used a pink votive tea-lite candle last night for meditation…the rest of the forum member might laugh at me! lol)
So good luck and we hope to hear of your success of your workings here in the very near future.

Waltyrs - thanks for the input. I had a great experience and am looking forward to the next session tonight. I’ll be looking more into the information you suggested, and am pumped to keep learning and progressing!! This is incredible!