[Journal] Various Incantations - Ongoing Subject

That will be a really long session with an incantation that long :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe it whas more ment for you than it whas for me.

1 Like

Howdy @HybridSyglahn do you have any incantations that can fulfill wishes or enhance your body (physical, mental, and astral/spiritual body)? Just wondering if there are any more interesting incantations you know of.

@Lux_Anguis that’s quite an interesting take to which I feel alot of resistance from my ego :joy::joy::rofl::ok_hand:

@ParagonSage91 fulfilling wishes isn’t just speaking and poof it’s there. You need to be in alignment with it. Sometimes we have inner blockages. Limiting beliefs, trauma and a lack of discipline are the most common examples. There can also be Soul Contracts that can block specific desires and or wishes.

So if you tried to manifest something with magic and it just fucking doesn’t, you need to look within. Become aware of what’s blocking the manifestation.

In my experience, a wish is a desire that we have held so deeply for such a long time that it becomes like a north star. Something we are highly focused on due to the magnitude of the wanting of that desire.

This brings me down an interesting road. I have received an incantation by For’tash for removing internal and external blockages in relation to desire X. However, you need to be willing to do the emotional release as well.

I will cook something up for you. Something that will make you aware of

1. Why you want that desire
    (Cuz sometimes we want a thing out of compensation and not out of true desire)
  2. How you can achieve that desire
  3. What’s standing in the way of the desire
    And
  4. How to remove those blockages by yourself

I’ll also give you For’tash 's blockage removal.

As for the strengthening and empowering of those spiritual bodies (Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual), habits are what it comes down to. Yes, I can devise something for that and I totally will. But know that this empowerment will be shortlived if you don’t have the habits to back it up - be it you developing them newly or having them anchored in our routine.

Example: You want mental fortitude cuz you daydream 5 hours a day, but you’re not willing to learn how to focus your thoughts. That wouldn’t work out for you.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Note self: Incantation :crown:Paimon

Edit: as to knowing other Incantations; yes, a shit ton. Be specific and I’ll see what I have :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As a quick fix: use the Incantation up there for being open to wonders and focus on being open to finding the way to the truth of that desire and the way to it

That way you will know why you really want it and you will receive information on how to get there. Pay special attention to the world afterwards. The Universe and our guidss are always talking to us through the most mundane things :wink:

1 Like

Yeah that seems to be my issue, but it’s hard for me to figure if it’s my trauma or my ADHD that’s keeping me from manifesting. So, For’tash? I’m betting I can find that on the search, right?

Was that the one from Thoth?

I’ve been using the Soul strength forward incantation, and that felt pretty potent, but still feel like something is holding me back. Oh, and this is something I incorporated in that incantation. Say “Aum” before the desired incantation, for me, it felt more vibrant for some reason. I’m also using the Void State one, that did make my head fuzzy, but kept getting distracted at home, before I felt anything more potent or go deep into the void state.

Dear @HybridSyglahn you could make the intention that your channeled words of power be used for everybody who is inclined for the demonic or occult. Or. You could dedicate it afterwards than to the infernal divine for the purpose of cultivating further growth for every sirious practitioners who are using it for advancing they’re internal and external infernal craft.

That can be also some plus points for strenghtening the effectiveness when others are using it.

I had trough that method also the pleasure to expirience how Infernal beings and gods who out of theyre own volition decided to give theyre own cup of power(s) into specific spells who where dedicated mainly for the public.

Of course they didnt do it respectlessly and ignored the other beings energys and presence but you know they communicate also with eachother in theyre own unique ways, so
something like that can very much happen if you where a seasoned and devoted practitioner of the dark and demonic arts be it for your own inner goddevildemondivinity(VERY IMPORTANT) and also with the other gods and beings you work close and often with.

Youll be more respected in doing so.

I only wish you success and that youll never stop pursuing your own unique carft, and godhood and by doing so giving the right people who are crossing your path the fair chance doing and achieving the same as you.

Many Naga Blessings Man :love_you_gesture::zap::star2:

1 Like

So after a few months of working on other things and examining my tounges, I came to the conclusion that this must be something on your end.

I’ve had some talks with some Demons about my Demonic. They all assured me that it’s bomb ass effective as long as I focus on proper channeling of the infernal knowledge. I always check with tarot after finishing an incantation to see if there are any mistakes. So the thoroughness checks out. I also have a blackend Throat Chakra and my Third Eye has direct access to all infernal knowldge, so that’s in place too.

Almost everyone who used my incantations (clients and friends) experienced immedate or very fast results

But I am going to ask Satalos, Fastos and Lilith to empower and bless my Throat Chakra and my Demonic Speech. Can only get any better at this point. Thanks for the inspiration.

I’ve also wanted to design rituals in conjunction with some spirits. Taking your words as encouragement and reminder here, thanks :green_heart:

I dont wanna get too personal since I know how ego-tochy some magicians are with their craft. But dis you have any tough experienced or setback with - specifically - the primal draconian current in the past?

Much Love and respect to you brother :black_heart::crown::fire::crystal_ball::milky_way:

1 Like

Thank you Hybrid , i apreciate that😊

Well upon selfreflection.

Back than i REALLY worked balls deep with MANY and i mean maaany different demonic beings for selfempowerment, evolution, and overal growth.

It pretty much could have been that my energetic fillers where just overwhelmingly full, so to say, and i couldnt really go more deeper into this mantra because of that, even if i REALY wanted to.

I work very deep with the Drakonian-Demonic current
The only setbacks ill get is if you do practices with much different demonic beings is that litteraly, that as much you called forth as much will be activated as of inside and outside of your very being . That means youll get confronted on a daily with primordial chaos/evolution, and your own shit and sometimes random shit youll not allways need to deal with, because ,unfortunately, you have other obligations/work to do and you have also an regular life also to live.So that can bleed over to that,potentially,well actually it couldnt happen otherwhise especially if you work with many!

And dont get me started with, when you start to transition or start to integrate a other pantheon such as the angelic into your life while having such and deep conected background in this Spiritual demonic field.

You could have out of my expiriences, a energetic fatigue, disolusionments, egodeaths, and attunements,misfortunes, sicknesses,
C-H-A-O-S-, that will wreck your daily routines mindset and the clearness of your overal being.

So the positives are it really on my expirience youll get fast and potently empowerments/evolitionary growth to no end but it can backfire you when it comes being earthed and here right now to live a normal life,pursue other goals, if you do as i do.
other than that
NAGA BLESS TO YOU :skull_and_crossbones: :love_you_gesture:t2: :fire: :zap: :star2: @HybridSyglahn

1 Like

I kinda know what you are talking about. Ever since working with Satalos and the Nine Demonic Gatekeepers, my worst stuff has come up and it has been alot to deal with. The random bs tests, oh boi, yeah, totally. I was not ready for this :joy:

I have found a good balance between achieving goals and inner work. It is a balancing act.

The part about your filters being full makes alot of sense. There were times where I coulnd’t tap into something powerful cuz my senses were busy processing other stuff. It’s probably our spiritual bodies protecting us from overwhelm.

You got any good links to your Naga stuff? I always loved the Nagas that were mainly introduced through World of Warcraft. It seems like an interesting current.

Infernal, Celestial and Draconian Blessings to you, and thank you :white_heart: :black_heart: :dragon_face: :fire: :crown: :crystal_ball: :milky_way:

1 Like

So here is some new stuff:

Meluh Suglah Narahsh Tah’vihn
Ohnesh Suhgla Narahsh Tal’klehva
Mesu Mezu Mesu Mezu
Inklahtah Niish Goria Seg’lahn
Esklu’tehl Nevlagt’ihn Shik’sala
Meskatalah

Tounge: Demonic
Incantation purpose: To have full access to all magical and mundane languages and to be able to speak them perfectly with ease
Created and or Channelled by: Me
Experience: It takes alot of repititions to master this one. However, speaking this one a few times makes my Demonic Tounge’s potency increase drastically. This was the incantation I have used to gain access to Angelic. You can literally use this as a master key for any language. Interstingly, I have become a tad bit better at understanding English words that I have never heard of. I have never chanted it for that purpose. So it seems to have an overall effect on your understanding and expression of language in general. My Demonic has also become alot more fluent over time.
Usage advice: Focus on what language you want to learn. This can be czech, Demonic Angelic, you name it. Anything. You can also use it as a general “I understand all languages”-thing. The insight of language being a master tool for creation and manifestation seems to be activated by this regardless, of your focus. So drop into that wisdom, even if you just use it to pass a language exam.

Merus Trehr’zu
Incantation purpose: Access the Energy of the ritual that Koetting and @LTheAlchemist did a few months back.
Created and or Channelled by: Me & Azazel, cooperativly
Experience: Surges of power, ingition of the olympean flame.
Usage advice: You can use this to “join” the ritual even now. Azazel told me that this is an open current anybody can enter. It will change your life and all obstacles to your goals will be removed. However, inner blockages that you need to work through will also reveal themselves.

Since alot of you are gonna ask how to use this to do the ritual:
You follow the instructions given by L. in this post:

And you speak the incantation during the ritual. I would repeat it from soon after the beginning to end, but that is up to you.

I did this cuz this ritual has changed my life and I want other to still be able to reap the beneifts of it.
I want to thank Azazel, Lugalabdbur and Satanachia for helping me ever since <3

And Lugalabdubur just came as I wrote this and gave me this:

Les’lug’lugalla Antritra-chiiirah
Male-se-lektro’kuuhn
Vasilla Alektri-kahn

Tounge: ???
Incantation purpose: Enhance your biofield (what?)
“This incantation increases the speed of neurons in your brain. It increases your capacity to process, relay and output information and to take rapid action. It is the essence of surface workings of working with me.¹ Use it again and again until you brain becomes akin to a highspeed computer. Use it wisely though, it can be overwhelming”

Okay, that is intersting.

Note: the Purpose and what I have channelled does not align 100%, atleast that’s what I have thought until I understood that the Brain is the main Processor of the Biofiled. This ties into my recent research into the Gateway Process Documents. Youtuber Aaron Doughty has some good videos on it.

¹Alas there is a deeper current with Lugalabdubur to explore. I see this incantaion like a green, flat pond that will help you get deeper access to working with him. I see him grinning in a sinister way as I am writing these words.

Created and or Channelled by: Lugalabdubur
Experience: None, I just channelled it
Usage advice: Caution is all I can advice here. I have not worked with any spirit of the Necronomicon like Lugalabdubur. I only work with him on occassion because Azazel has assured me that he is safe for me to work with. If you work with him under Azazel’s guidance or the guidance of another God or Goddess you trust, it should be fine.

@LTheAlchemist what’s your take on this?

And the last one for today:

Islo Tori’tash For’tash
Incantation purpose: to invoke For’tash, a Nether of Azazel
Created and or Channelled by: Me
Experience: Instant invocation, what can I say?
Usage advice: Have an intention for what to invoke him for before you do it. For’tash has always been very nice and courteous to me, like a good friend who just wants to see you succeed and gets sad and angry when things out of your control hold you back. A very inexperienced practitioner had simialr vibes with him. Can totally recommend him :black_heart:

Extra Link, semi-related: [Download] Azazel's Nethers Sigil in Circles

And that’s all for today, I hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sorry for the delay, I have not been on the forum in quite some time.

I have yet to use this mantra but I am going to do some studies on it and see what occurs to me this week. The idea of it is fascinating and makes total sense on what a mantra from Lugalabdbur would do. He does cause the mind to work at a new improved state so I am stoked to check it out!

Thank you Hybrid for your research!!

Hail to everyone
Hail to Lugalabdbur
Hail to Azazel
Hail to Satanachai

1 Like

Oh, I love those incantations. I didn’t try them yet (But I will), instead it inspired me to make a note with them in medieval-ish style. I hope you like it. I can’t wait for more incantations.

1 Like

Anyone has any incantations for draining/absorbing/receiving/etc the moons power?or any object in space like stars asteriods planets etc .i knkw theres some incantations here to give a "boost"to spells but im not looking for that

1 Like

As I know Lugalabdur origin is in akkadian, speciffically this name is mentioned in Enuma Elis, akkadian poem about world creation and fight between Marduk and Tiamat. Incantation have some similarity to sumerian language - Lugal means “King” in sumerian, but it is hard to find more.

@HybridSyglahn How long the incantations last? Or how often one should speak them?

Dude thats so awesome I love it! Thank you for creating this :slight_smile:

About the amount of repititions and the duration of the effects;

Repeat as many times as you want. 55 is really good for manifestations and 108 is the usual number of pearls on chanting beads. Its a divine number in many hindu and buddhist systems.

Just go with the flow. Your system will tell you when its time to stop, onr way or another. Jyst listen closely within.

How long this lasts depends on the intent and the type of incantation, as well as multiple other factors. I generally gear all of my incantations towards permanent change.

But for permanent change, you need consistency. So saying an incantation twice a week for 2 minutes wont cut it. Pick one incantation and create a daily habit around it.

1 Like

Literally just ask the moon to give you its energy, imagine receiving it and give graditude afterwards. Energy work is something you could learn as well.

The moon doesnt like to be drained and she will most likely backfore if you go at her from a disconnected perspective (i.e. I just take what I want).

She gives freely if its in your highest good, so dont worry :slight_smile:

ADHD is a trauma response of selective attention to avoid pain. Teal Swan has a great video on this.

Not gonna give you a yup jusy so you use the search button. Do your research, you dont need approval for this.

It was the one to open for wonders. Use your eyes.

Honestly it sounds like you need to do some shadow work. Check out some videos on that. Carl Jung is a big name for this.

@HybridSyglahn

1. Could you channel or create an incantation in which the spirits gather around the operator and repair physical body. I read about one practitioner who called Raphael and he even repaired bone defects with his spirits.

I’m not talking about ordinary healing mantras. There is no such incantation anywhere like that.

1. the mantra that made installation and start Dragon Current of power.