In an effort to keep myself motivated, I thought it would be interesting to keep a journal about my path to rekindling my relationship with my magick. I have been extremely busy the past year, which has led me to put my magickal life aside most days. This has been extremely detrimental to my practice, my relationship with my spirit friends, and my relationship with the magickal world in general. I cannot bear it; magick is my lover, my muse, my religion. I need to get my spark back. So, here we are.
Some background:
- I am extremely eclectic and curious by nature. I am also of a multicultural background, which has perhaps ignited my eclecticism. However, my practice tends to be extremely unique. I don’t just like to reinvent the wheel: I like to take it completely apart, examine it, put it back together, test it, experiment with different wheel designs, until eventually I either give up and just use the damn wheel or (and this is where it gets fun) I discover something that I find works even better. My practice largely consists of the latter. I am not that knowledgeable in western astrology, but I cannot deny my aquarius placements.
- With that being said: please note that any workings and findings that I may write here (or anywhere else) will stem from my personal practice and experience. To be safe, I would say that you should take everything I say as UPG. It’s simply the nature of my practice and who I am. However, if I do eventually open my grimoire and share some of my workings, feel free to try them for yourself, and I would love to hear your experiences.
- I live in a very old Victorian house that I absolutely love. This house has become a large part of my practice, and I will likely mention a lot of hearth magick throughout my entries. I may create a separate journal for my experiences with the house, as well.
I am looking forward to sharing my experiences with you all! If you are interested, I’d love to have you along for the journey.