Journal of Nocte ac die

To do for tonight – Stretching, possibly light Hatha Yoga poses like Snake/Cobra Pose, and Cat Pose.
Meditations -
Peace candle (Peace be unto Russia, Peace be unto Israel, Peace be unto Ukraine, Peace be Unto Jerusalem).
Point-Line-Cube (SALT)
Venus, Elemental Fire, Taurus, Libra Glyphs

Tarot-
Celtic Cross Spread for someone
Psychic testing: LG5, GTT, MCM

Rituals -
BA/RR
REE
ROTP
MP
Novena ?

Adorations - Midnight LRVH Adoration and bed.

1 Like

Interesting translations on Hebrew letters spelled out in my split hexagram spread -
NTzH - “Eternity”
Awr - “Light”
Total spelling of keys - “Shorenza”

Completed midnight Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration, almost messing it up via afternoon heading.
Researching step by step instructions for REE and ROTP. Actually, trying to write step by step instructions for them, the LRH with the drawn hexagrams.
Doing BA/RR and MP now I guess. I still have meditations to do before sleep.

There was, in recollection, a lot of young poontang out tonight on the U of M campus outskirts. Undergrad sorority was my guess, most blond. They tried their hardest to get my attention for their own thrill seeking, but I kept my own course, keeping a lookout for my ride home.
Im beginning to rethink my distaste for sex or relationships. They are nice, but can often come (no pun intended) with complications, like clingers, STDs, pregnancy/abortion, narcissists and the like on the bad side. On the good side, its all good.

1 Like

On diet and exercise, I need to get a daily routine going. Eating once a day is not good, let alone starving yourself sometimes. So stock up on cereals/oats, natura milk cartons, and work should provide my lunch/dinner.
Exercise – had a memory recalled from my To Shin Do days. Speaking of which should at least start the fundamental strikes/kicks and rolling standing to standing again. The memory was a PE exercise in class via playing cards …
Decide exercises for trumps
Decide single count of trump or sets based on trump card
Do those exercises for each card drawn, no longer than 5 seconds in between any.
Ex:
Spades: Jumping Jacks
Diamonds - Burpees (Mountain Climbers and Pushup)
Clubs - One Legged Dead Drop
Hearts: Crunches
Imagine going through a standard poker deck, not to even mention the wildcards/jokers.

1 Like

I envy the man, though I know he had a rough life, and did rough things.

Wind just picked up.
Supposed to be really cold tomorrow, and then nice after that, thank God.

Love the samples used in Westside. Wish I knew what they were, especially the auto tune part.

SATURDAY, 3/12/2022. Ruling Planet: Saturn. Color of the day: Black/Indigo.
Sleep/Dreams:
Insomnia again.
Moon/Transits:
Moon currently 67.7% Waxing Gibbous in 12 degrees Cancer

Moon: 67.7%

Waxing Gibbous

Current Time: Mar 12, 2022 at 3:28:33 am
Moon Direction: 302.28° WNW↑
Moon Altitude: 3.89°
Moon Distance: 250,430 mi
Next Full Moon: Mar 18, 2022, 3:17 am
Next New Moon: Apr 1, 2022, 2:24 am
Next Moonset: Today, 3:59 am

SunSun Pisces 21°44’ Pis
MoonMoon Cancer 12°20’ Can
MercuryMercury Pisces 3°37’ Pis
VenusVenus Aquarius 5°28’ Aqu
MarsMars Aquarius 4°32’ Aqu
JupiterJupiter Pisces 16°36’ Pis
SaturnSaturn Aquarius 20°03’ Aqu
UranusUranus Taurus 11°58’ Tau
NeptuneNeptune Pisces 22°49’ Pis
PlutoPluto Capricorn 28°02’ Cap
NodeNode (M) Taurus 25°48’ Tau R
True NodeNode (T) Taurus 24°48’ Tau R
LilithLilith (M) Gemini 26°16’ Gem
ChironChiron Aries 11°09’ Ari

Weather:
Currently snowing and cold and windy.
Snow

°F°C

Precipitation: 88%

Humidity: 85%

Wind: 6 mph

Ann Arbor, MI

Friday 7:00 AM
Snow

Mood: Dep High Anx High Mood Mid
Diet: Tasty O’s cereal, pesto bismol and coffee.
Exercise: None
Mental Notes: Tired of insomnia and no dreams.
Physical Notes: Tired.

Adorations:
Liber Resh Vel Helios AM x APM PM APM
Lord of the Universe. AM x PM

Rituals: (daily in order)
Tarot Contemplation Ritual- III The Empress. Venus. Multiplication/Creative Energy. Done.
Body Awareness/Controlled Breathing- Sore legs/ankles, slight sprains in low and middle back. Teeth.
Empty Mind Meditation-Will do with controlled breathing on bus on way to work.
Relaxation Ritual-Will do with controlled breathing on bus on way to work.
QC/Invoking Four Powers of Earth/QC- ADONAI HA-ARETZ, ADONAI.
Ascent into Cube of Space- tonight
Rite of Elemental Equilibrium- tonight
Rising on the Planes Exercise- tonight
LRH, Saturn invoking- YHVH, ARARITA.
Rite/Novena- tonight
Middle Pillar Exercise- tonight
QC/Banishing Four Powers of Earth/QC- tonight

Invocations:
Planet of Day- Saturn
Planet Archangel prayer- Tzaphkiel
-TZAPHKIEL INVOCATION-

Saturday- Day of Saturn

In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Under the authority of YHVH ELOHIM , who governeth the sphere of Binah and Saturn, I call upon TZAPHKIEL , Contemplation of God, Archangel of spiritual strife against evil, and keeper of the Akashic records. Form us unto completion through silence, steadiness, and perseverance as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzaphkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Saturn. Rid me of inertia and self-destruction. Inspire me with patience, discipline, responsibility, wisdom of experience, meditation, and the proper management of all structure, limitations, and boundaries.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

Shem Angel invocation-
70th - JABAMIAH
His attribute is “Word Which Produces All Things”. He corresponds to the holy name of “Aris” in the language of the Boetians. His ray commences from the 346th degree up to the 350th degree inclusive, corresponding to the thirty fifth decade and to the angel called “Thopibui”. The invocation is done from 11:00pm until 11:20pm. The Divine Names are pronounced and the 1st verse of Genesis: “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth”.
This angel rules over the generation of beings and phenomena of nature, he protects those who wish to regenerate themselves, and to reestablish in themselves that harmony which was broken by the disobedience of Adam, which they will accomplish by raising themselves before God and purifying those parts which constitute the nature of ma through the the elements: thus they will regain their rights and the original dignity. They will once more become the masters of nature and will enjoy all the prerogatives which God gave them at their creation. The person born under this influence will be distinguished by his genius, he will be considered one of the great luminaries of philosophy.
The bad angel rules over atheism and all those who spread dangerous writings; he influences critics and literary disputes.
1st verse of Genesis: “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth”.

Prayers-
Lords Prayer/Prayer of David
Archangel of day (Tzaphkiel)
Shem Angel of Day (JABAMIAH)
Meditations: tonight
Peace meditation with white pillar candle-
Meditation on Venus and Fire glyphs, as well as Taurus and Libra glyphs-
Meditation on point and line, salt cube-

Tarot:
Split Hexagram Spread- tonight
Celtic Cross Spread- tonight
Psychic Testing:
LG5- tonight
GTT- tonight
MCM- tonight

Psalms 56-60, Proverbs 12.

War is really unpretty, really really ugly. Look at the innocents involved that are in this mess.

1 Like

Get some copal incense, pure one, this helps with this

1 Like

With insomnia?

Sorry, no about your bronchitis :slight_smile: Copal helps

1 Like

Ah, cool. Thanks!

If its not one thing its another, in my case today my back and minor sciatic inflammation.
So called off. Thank God, I might be able to get sleep today.

Love this song and the samples, been playing it on repeat over the past day and today.

I really want to know who GI Joe’s DJ sampled.

If I want to be a Neophyte/Mineral-thing (OTO), I need to know the fundamentals as a base foundation.
If I want to be a Zelator, I should practice Geomancy regularly, and know Herbs and Stones inside out.
If I want to be a Theoricus, I better know my planets, houses, constellations, aspects, and all else related to astrology, well enough to cast horoscopes or combined with geomancy charts done for others.
If I want to be that Adept, that Magus, who wields power with planetary and zodiacal magic, able to heal others, able also to hurt others in necessity, that Middle Path self made mage. I better know it all. And do it all with willing it all. And quit chattering about it.

Invocations with sign of the cross and palms up done to the seven archangels of the week, ending ironically with Tzaphkiel (Archangel of Saturn, todays Archangel).
Off to read to write in my journal step by step of every ritual and exercise, and invocations of the archangels and oratory prayers.
I really want to contact and communicate with the Shem angels and Archangels.

I guess, as per a post on how to make substantial contact with angels, that what would be a minimum is oratory prayers, invocations of the archangels, and meditation of passive silent mind (i.e. Im listening when they say Hearken (listen)).

I might also want to look at the angel grimoires out there that others are suggesting to me.

Up above you say you miss meals so…

What about those 33-ish cent noodle soups and add 1/4 can of meat or fish (like tuna) and a drink box of juice that gives ya a nutritious meal. Maybe add a slice of black Diamond or Kraft process cheese slice and you got all 4 food groups and a meal that takes like 5-10 minutes depending on your kettle or burners heat up speed (unless your allergic to one of those things like me. I used to live making those noodle pouches up but draining off the water then adding the flavor powder and stirring it through). Milks good too or soy type milks etc

As an aside: bd cheese slices are pretty economical when on sale for 2,97 for 22 slices. (About 13 cent a slice).And the above mentioned gives ya a decent meal for under $4

1 Like

Great point, Ramen are available pretty much anywhere. Great idea! Will do.

1 Like