Journal of my experience with Lucifer

I know I am starting another journal with Lucifer this time but I have decided to try to stay focussed on documenting my experiences with him. I successfully did the pact he suggested and I asked that my requests will be fulfilled during 2024. During 2018 me and my best friend ( who is also a practitioner and told me about Goetia ) both saw him live and kicking. He would knock on doors and walls when we were talking about our scum of exes. Back to today.
I know this girl. Lets call her Karen. She is also a practitioner and she has Lucifer as a patron too. So far she has been winning why Lucifer hasn’t appear to her as he did for my friend and I and last time she asked me that Lucifer responded: “Kings go were they want to, not where they summoned”.

By the way Lucifer has a weird sense of humour. During an Ouija board session he told us ( me and Karen) that he will tell us a very bad joke. The joke was " An asshole ask his wife for an egg" :face_in_clouds: I didn’t get it but Karen laughed at it. I found it so terrible that Lucifer kept telling me to laugh :rofl: weeks after it happened I found funny the part that he asked me to laugh and not the joke itself.