Journal of Dreams

I quite like some of the ju on movies but the white ghost one terrified me.

We’re watchkng the american version, which i dont think is scary. Japanese horror really gets to me haha

1 Like

Which one is the white ghost ju-on horror movie? Never heard of that movie :open_mouth:

I never saw the original japanese version of the grudge, I don’t think I would survive that :joy:

What is the difference between them? Like what are the scarier parts or scariest parts of the original movie?

1 Like

It’s on Youtube with english subtitles. It’s not based on Kayako, but Toshio makes an appearance.

Well with the japanese original, the no jaw scene is in a different movie called Juon the curse, where the remade scene is in the first grudge movie. (American version).

I’d say the scariest part of the original is Takeo didn’t die straight after Kayako and Toshio did. Kayako came after him in the street. And he thought Toshio was still alive. It doesn’t sound scary like this, but if you watch it…it’s disturbing.

In juon beginning of the end, Toshio and Kayako and Mar died differently. But it shows that Toshio wasn’t Takeo’s son, rather a spirit that went entered Kayako, being born 9 months later. It’s confusing. But it’s shown later that he wants to be reborn.

Japanese is more for shock value, but the american is more like to tell a story.

1 Like

@Becca

I’ve been told that spirits like the grudge do exist :open_mouth:

When someones dies in rage, it becomes the grudge

There’s also the neck snapping etc lol

I bloody hope not! Can you imagine going toilet n all of a sudden there’s that death rattle and cracking? I’d forget about toilet and run out the house :joy:

But being serious, yeah i have heard about residual hauntings(?) where things have taken place in an area, not always a house, and sometimes on evp they’ll capture screaming and talking as if the events are happening in real time. It’s like making a mark on the place it happened.

1 Like

I’m getting sick

Last night, I evoked Lucifer and asked if he could assist with my online job interview, he confirmed that he would. I’ve just finished the interview now, and the interviewer said that she was really happy with me, said I sounded confident and she wants to put me forward ASAP!

1 Like

I also did an evocation on behalf of my brother. It was Raphael, because I had a feeling in me that he was the right entity to go with.

Raphael confirmed he would heal my brother and to call him again in a week.

1 Like

Things have changed since I last wrote here lol

I’m sick right now. Doctor misdiagnosed me on Tuesday last week with a throat infection. I went back on Thursday of that week, coughing up blood with mucus. They said it was a burst vessel in my throat.

I went back today only to get diagnosed with Bronchitis. It makes me angry how they can call themselves doctors, when they cant even give the right diagnosis.

On top of that, I’ve been having the urge to evoke both Lucifer and Azazel before going to sleep. I don’t know what for or why.

Reviving my old little journal to talk about evocations and experiences and that.

Feeling a bit uncomfortable lately - something I’d rather not discuss publicly. Maybe it’s just my mind running wild at the moment :woman_shrugging:t2: Feeling a lot of unhealthy attachments lately, I can really feel the desperation from it and yeah, doesn’t make me feel good.

2 Likes

Day fuck knows of isolation:

Had a dream of King Belial last night reet. He was fucking tall as fuck, gotta be honest he had dark hair right? Quite good on the eyes. So the setting was in town and this monstrosity of a person started chasing us, I ended up crawling in a bloody sewer and he was laughing at me while calling me chunky.

Funny, as he wasn’t calling me chunky the other night.

Reet so I wake up this morning and makes myself some cheese and toast. What a disaster that was, couldn’t taste the thing and nearly burned the bugger.

The sexual feeling, energy or whatever it is has been around all day and at this point am wanting a drink and a hook up.

I has a nap at lunch cause I couldn’t be arsed cooking and shovelling food in my gob, so I wakes up at 1:28 and lunch is finally being cooked like.

I finally shove the food in my gob, all while hearing the words ‘chunky’ in my mind. With chuckles.

I know am like a rolling doughnut no need rub it in.

You are beautiful as you are. You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself. Sounds like you may want to practice some self love and self acceptance.

1 Like

I’m roasting myself chillax

3 Likes

Sorry. My mistake. Please continue.

:joy:

2 Likes

I love terroring myself :joy:

2 Likes

So I had another nap cause am a lazy fuck who canny be arsed doing anything. That’s the conclusion i’ve come to during quarantine.

I did a bit of work with Asmodeus yesterday and had this ugly spider appear in my singing room this afternoon above his offering and sigil. Ya can probably guess what happened to it.

RIP spider.

As am sat down in front of the telly, I’m thinking about what to eat for dinner. Should it be pizza, or noodles or fries? I ain’t got a clue.

The entities prolly know am thinking about one thing and one thing only

So the letter of intent I said had worked? Well, the person in question desperately messaged me the other day, suddenly wanting to talk. Bear in mind we didn’t speak for weeks, so I had lost all interest in her.

Day 1 she asked me to call. I said I could in the morning as it was late for me. She agreed, though i woke up and she said she was on call with someone else.

I suggested we call again the next day and she agreed. She asked if I was free but I was making dinner at the time so I said no. I said I’d let her know. I finish dinner and I told her I’m free but only have an hour to spare. (Was nearly 10 PM). She never replied.

:thinking: what the ever loving fuck.

The second letter of intent is underway.

Ruby :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Aight so i’m just here casually adding things to do spells with and books about spells and demons on Amazon because you better believe your girl wants to properly get started on my journey now.

3 Likes