John Lennon (Mind Manipulation)

I asked a question on a facebook group for black magicians about mind manipulation and i was told something about John Lennon. I was told to call on him for assistance.
So my question is did John Lennon have the ability to control peoples minds? Thanks.

2 Likes

:joy::smiley::smile::laughing::sweat_smile::grin::joy::smiley::sweat_smile::smiley::smile::laughing::sweat_smile::smiley::smile::joy::smile::smile::joy::joy::joy::smile::smile::smile::laughing::laughing::laughing::neutral_face::sweat_smile::laughing::laughing::smiley::smile::smile::smile::smile::laughing::sweat_smile:
Imagine all the people, having their minds controlled…who who, you may say I’m a dreamer…but I’m not the only one.

- YouTube

4 Likes

You see… This shit right here…this shit right here… This is why I love this forum.
AFlF1c
But seriously though, you would have more luck getting Mahatma Gandhi to throw a grenade at a buss full of Orphans than getting the ghost of John Lennon to do anything for you but sing Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds while you turn on, tune in and drop out. If you posted this as a satire I commend you but for those who are actually curious about what entity to use for persuasive magick. It would definitely be King Paimon.

9 Likes

No, John Lennon was a man of his days. He practiced social engineering and use it in his songs. This for example is one powerful song from him. WORKING CLASS HERO. (Ultimate Mix, 2020) - John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band (official music video HD) - YouTube

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m going to write this post under the assumption that you’re not just posting this to be funny.

I think that Facebook group is trolling you.

3 Likes

Okay thanks

Yep and Bill Hicks returned as Alex Jones…
Feel free to spray paint your third eye with black paint, the Internet is fast taking over from television.

1 Like

I saw a fb friend post that she has an altar for Selena…

I mean I guess people are more trying to channel the energy of that famous person
Which you don’t need to summon their spirit to do necessarily imo

Well… I hear tell you can channel anything or anyone, even a rock. If you’re into channeling go for it but I couldn’t say about any other form of connection with dead persons. It isn’t them you channel just their essence I believe.

1 Like

Okay thanks

Okay thanks.

1 Like