Job playing games with My department, I just want what is owed to me

I am currently working a Gov contract as a PMC for the NAVY…
Since I started they have been making us take on duties outside of our Job description and not compensating us for it…
I work Security and am not union as we donot have one but we are coved by the SCA and a CFR clearly sates that of you have one employee working in another job classification, that employee must be paid that wage for said other job for the time they spend doing it…

Now I have been here 3 years and the powers that be decided they could do what ever they wish and basically had a tough shit attitude…
4 months in they decided to give us an extra $2 an hour when performing the extra job duty… that was BS because legally they HAVE to pay you the other wage…
So 2 months ago they were put on notice by the Local union what they were doing was illegal, and HAD to pay us what was required…
So while doing this other duty I make $29.00 an hour up from $17.23

BUTTTT…
for 4 paychecks not not only have we not been paid correctly , we have been seriously shorted and in some cases below my regular wage???

I am at a point I am finished playing games and am contacting a Dept of Labor investigator for this as I have had enough of my money being messed with…

I only want what I am entitled to per the SCA, CFR codes… and that includes 3 years back pay for said extra duty…
There has been little action taken, they are still playing games so now am done…

What can I do to hold them accountable and get what is mine?
I have guesstimated that it is over $25000 owed in back pay, not to mention that we only work 8 hours and are not afforded a lunch break, also against the law DOL … so that is 1.5 hours time and an half…

Now I just want to stick it to them hard to force up what is mine…
Any suggestions?
Thank you in advance…
Chris…

PS: I am going to also move forward with getting to know Lucifer on a more personal level … if that helps?

1 Like

Also when I do finally receive this pay out, I am out of here… on to new things done working for the Govt… I just want to be free again.

1 Like

Belial is known for his ability to manipulate people in positions of authority… my intuition is telling me he’d be perfect for your situation.

3 Likes

You could also use magickal evocation to contact Thor, this seems somewhat similar to this story:

At nightfall they came across a peasants house and asked if they could stay the night. The peasants said yes but that they had no food to offer so Thor killed two of his goats and they feasted on them. He warned the peasants not to break any of the bones but, Thjalfe, the peasants son, broke one to eat the marrow.

The next day, Thor laid the goats’ bones on the skins then held his hammer, Mjolnir, over them and the goats were revived. However, one goat was limping around from a broken leg. Thor got really angry and declared the two children his servants. Thor, Loki, and the slave children then continued on the road to Jotunheim.
Source: Thor's Wonderful Journey by sarah c on Prezi

They’ve taken from you what they had no right to - labour without the previously-agreed payment in return - this seems to me like a case for getting some righteous hammer-anger. :wink:

Nice quotation :slight_smile: … I am going to get the ball rolling to be sure :slight_smile: Thank you very much…

1 Like