Jhello

Im remco had an early interest in the lyrics from the band morbid angel. For about a year now been practising magik by consulting with demons, this turned out showing pretty cool things in the sky. Hence i like making art, paintings and such, started with sigels and opening them, or just drawing them leaving them layin around, wich got kinda messy at times, so starting out a black book helped. Further on asked for possetion from pazuzu, 4 about a month felt like it was riding me, my normaly pretty angry attitude against people got worse, but this showed me better ways to deal with it, or at least gave me a feeling of freedom for my thoughts. Then he showed a sorta more lovingly side, and cured me of this bugging hameroid that has been troubeling me for years. ( hospitals actualy had made it worse.) Lately i start seeing things a little better, not realy big, mostly white and black specs, they can be heavy though since i dont realy like banishing it can get kinda bizzy, so im looking for ways to deal with this.

1 Like

Welcome to the BALG forum.

Where do you hail from?

Do you practice any specific systems or traditions of magick?

Hi there Remco, and welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

Thank u

What do u mean by hail from, before believes or something ?
And nothing specific yet just a quick taste

No, “where do you hail from?” is simply another way of asking what part of the world are you from.

It’s literature it is usually phrased like, “From whence do you hail?”

1 Like

Ow cool,
Im from the netherlands look at the globe 4 fun, its the country with citys like amsterdam, where weed always has been legal jeeeee.
Funny thing most americans mistake our country with germany, but we where actualy in war with them lang time ago.
We do have a loud g sound in our language, kind a sounds like we are puking all the time,
Godverdomme, thanks for asking.:grin:

2 Likes

Can u tell me about youre traditions or forms of magick ?

1 Like

I practice ceremonial magick, and work in ritual systems such as Hermetics, Enochian, and the Golden Dawn tradition.

Welcome :blush: