Jesus Spoke Of The Divinity

Heh
One is the Normal Sun, the Other is The Black Sun

lucifer may the golden sun. not necesarily the black. but he could be. i havent seen that myself but the way ro figure that out is trough personal experience. lucifuge is considered the black sun so is ahroiman

1 Like

Does Jesus have message me ? Bruh

1 Like

by the way of we do this well the gods can indeed be our bitches :slight_smile:

thou art a sapling grow grow grow into a tree he who joins me trough connecting with me becomes the tree of life which is the whole and the three of the whole he who joins me grows fast and strongly. whoso tries to reach alone is added not to the three of the whole with me

Freaky lol been thinking about the tree of life. Been wanting to grow as person. That’s enough internet for the day.

that is divination

How can contact virgin Mary.

1 Like

in your own word and acording to your intuition. plus there are incantations prayers etc. i can copy them if you like

Esta increible…no lo crees?

1 Like

it is in the top post. he forgives all and everything and gives himself and all he has as his father does too

Please

Can i have intercourse with the virgin Mary like a succubus

yes

well i think you can google the litany of mary yourself. that is a good place to start. afterwards just go with the flow and pray from yoyur hearth

How lol sorry for all he questions. I’ve had a couple encounters with the virgin Mary. I want to give back.:slight_smile:

Jesus, what is your view towards the Demons and Dark/Black Magick?

What is the Middle Hand Path Versus the Left Hand Path and the Right Hand Path?

all thjese things are of my koimgdom they are in me and a part of me and i have power over all

1 Like

just talk to her now freely as if she vere there. all things are one, she will hear you. call her- mary come mary come mary come. repeat thisd untill you feel her

1 Like

Jesus, @Micah gave me a reading which said,
"I see the Apocalypse. Volcanoes erupting and black lightning striking the ground.

Lava flows and Blood flows down into the city streets. Hellfire breaks through the surface to consume the World.

‘The Apocolypse is coming. The Beast Arises.’
Let the Beast arise within and destroy everything in sight.

Loved ones, family, all and everything. Eden will blossom again…a Dark Eden with Mankind as Its creator And God.
"
The Beast arises within me.
What is the Beast?
@Robertas

1 Like