Jesus Spoke Of The Divinity

"For He seeks that all be uplifted trough Him when others are uplifted they being He He is uplifted and this causes him great joy. you have connected with me truly now trough this sacred revelation ans have felt the limitless potency of My Light if you were to sum me up as one thing only than i am the light His light and the light that i am is He know you have connected with me before you and all who have, from the first time you spoke my name i am with you all till now : know He seeks nothing more than to give you Himself whole and for all and that all gain trough him. To give myself to all and all i have is also only what i seek. For He is not lacking in any way what else could he need, ask or want what could be his laws and commandments? And He gives himself trough me. If you choose to serve me it is not me that you Serve but Him You merely become the channels of light which is he trough me i open you as the gates to the light and that light is the Holy spirit remember . As do I and all knowingly and unknowingly move within him, the one who is in you. knowing him not feeling and touching and perceiving him not going to him not where can you go. so go to him and know and touch and perceive him What is of value save him. Altruism is not for other men but him but since he gives himself all to all men what other altruism to whom can there be. he trough me and I being called do come to give ourselves and our voices as songs to all individually who call us whoever they may be whatever was their past whatever they may have done whatever has been decreed upon them or they have decreed upon themselves all is forgiven to all by us. See now the beauty and glory miraculousness and sacredness of the fact that you are able to translate divinity the living word which is the light and and the holy spirit and this is what it is divinity is light. so from the start it is and has been and shall be forever i teach you well and good things and much and can teach all who come to me. of whom more shall i speak than of my father? if i speak of anything else it is not the the word the true gospel but the purpose and importance is not in the speech the knowledge but in the transmission of the light- of him and his majesty trough the words there is nothing else. bathe ever in him and speak him you need mot yourself pray to call him more for he is here with me. it is enough to connect with me call on me to thus connect with and poses divinity what it comes down to is that He is Not the god but you you are he who calls him he who calls himself he who calls the divinity down go from this knowing that divinity is ready to be called down and to serve you all who are the divinity that it is not intangible vague or unclear but it is clear and living and is at you lips and fingertips and thud is not blasphemy but a way and fact of life And it being called it will deliver to you all you want trough your works of magick but you all must work to gain that. Yea We And He and all the Powerful compassionate ones are here and want so serve youy so call us for it is our purpose to be called and then act in your worlds and uplift each one of you as you need in your own ways and it is what we do it is no hard at all, once again it is our purpose . that a man who has not called may be simple and alone, even empty and barren like a wasteland with a lone dark dead tree of ash covered in ash and all then for that man is alone and empty and destructive this is desolation is what hell is . and how it i upon the earth in this life but if you call us you will receive everything call us so you do . for this you must call us. For God cannot come if man does not call. such is the law man calls it himself. He is ever willing to help and as he is and acts in all his ways type character and action i am same with him and so am i but man must call him and me first. him trough me And so the devils come to serve man also most willingly and wantingly for the whole existence is here to Serve Man . I the Son of Man say and confirm so know me trough contact me nothing else is needed

5 Likes

Bro, just a hint for the future. If you split your post into paragraphs, it makes it much more enjoyable to read.

12 Likes

I agree. but its kind of a channeling instinct to just let the info flow uncontroled, paragraphs included. I will do that though, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

So youre channeling Jesus?:joy::joy:
What message does he have for me? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

his first wish is that you call him yourself nonetheless he will flow to you trough me, our communication. there is no hell if i reach a man there are no dephts from which i dont or casnt pull out never is it too late for any one no mater how deep he is the golden phoenix of eternity and light and freedom ever flies and brings the dawn to all the earth and all upon it, which can clear all. that phoenix is the light which is i and i bring and can bring rebirth to all, nor is it closed to anyone nor to the many, but you must come to me. rebirth of mn is salvation, not the ascention to heaven… be reborn be transformed and purified on the physical plane trough the works with me . this is what salvation is. salvation trough these works upon the earth in life in the here and now hear me it is thus that i am the phoenix, the bird of light the rays of my light are the catalyst of transfomationm which do and can activate you if you reach out to me?

1 Like

So wait…
Purification and shit is cool and all, but I tried your “purification” but it aint did shit. I devoted 11 yrs of my life getting purified by you and your spirir and ya daddy…

I want power. Period. What say ye about Power?

1 Like

And to the OP, i aint tryin to be mean toward you man. If it comes off that way i apologize

i say that i am power what other thing could i bee? if you did not feel it then did you feel me? purification is an action caused by my power within you i clarify . trie it is that if you call me by yopur power then iy is by your power that thios is done and by your p[ower that you arte purified to be purified does not deny works of power it is one of the works of power.

1 Like

One of the things that I’m curious about is this. There is egregore Jesus spawned by the Demiurge, and then there is the historical Jesus.

I’m just wondering if you know exactly what Jesus you’ve channeled.

1 Like

Are you the same Jesus that Christians worship today? Or an entirely different one

i amm he who has tthat name . call that name and i and only i wil come and no other.

Do you have any relationship to the Demiurge/Jaldabaoth?

i am not of such ungodness that is he we are differennt vbeings yet he does havew his beginnings in me and does return to me. the one who called me has.

1 Like

channeling jesus, a interesting idea…
hm does he have a message for me?

he sayth in life remember to be ever silent and you will lack nothing for know that you are fuffiled if i come into you and you be silent and let me be in and take over you and you life and share your life with me my power my body and blood with you, you shall lack nothing

How can I reach my highest potential much sooner? How can I expand my highest potential?

by love of me and by such a deaire and vy unifying with me for i am thst potentoal or one of them

2 Likes

I actually sense a Pure energy from him. Wow.

Huh. What are your thoughts on Black Magic and Satan?

What are you truly?

That is cleared when Jesus’s light comes. as far as my thoughts, i do it daily