Jesus showed me the future when I was 16

I was with my whole family in a busted stone building, and i peered out the window… first i saw one giant eagle, and then another, and more till there were hundreds and they disbanded upon earth… they were angels telling of the coming horrors… spreading the message of what is to come. i was shown four horses in their stables… periodically he would take me back to the stables and id see them march into the sky… here are the horrors that i saw… i saw blood and fire raining from the sky… i saw men dressed in old revolutionary uniforms… war, blood everywhere… my family and i ran through actual bullets and warzones without being harmed. i saw black ooze demons flying around and elijah on a white chariot, glowing, white hair, white horse… he was flying through the sky with a big whip chasing the demons!! lol. something weird, it appeared there was an extra planet or moon in the sky. there was other visions… of the ufo invasion… they come and shoot fireballs killing lots of people. then the government is in on it the whole time… they say “in order to be safe you must come with us” but they are leading people to places like the nazi death camps… to their death. im shouting “STOP, DONT GO” but no one ever seems to hear me??? and its so annoying… theres these big guys herding the people like sheep to the slaughter… and i at the end i kick one of them in the balls and i am the only one who escaped… everyone is like a zombie but me!! and i go into the woods… thats the last thing i saw. i hope god rains manna for me.

Leonard Cohen - The Future [Official Music Video] Funny how it bleeps out anal sex.

What do you think of this experience Iznel?

I take it all very literally.

Tyler Cassidy - The Second Coming

I remember hearing EA in an interview… he said he was blocked from seeing the future, but was told, “Look to the skies.”

[quote=“Iznel Vervain, post:4, topic:604”]I take it all very literally.

Tyler Cassidy - The Second Coming

I remember hearing EA in an interview… he said he was blocked from seeing the future, but was told, “Look to the skies.”[/quote]
Yes I remember tat interview, TruthFrequency Radio I believe and I sorta quote “the spirits won’t tell me exactly what shift/change is coming, they just told me to pay attention to the skies” Ea regarding the upcoming future. Also I hear from other sources that the first 6 months of 2013 will be the most challenging that mankind has ever witnessed. I’m glad Ea, Dante is other alike are shouting these secrets from the rooftops so that way we CAN do something about our own reality and the things to come.

How do you guys think about future events and have you scryed the forthcoming?

He also revealed to me that there will be 12,000 groups of 12. Making 144,000 total saints, that will help relieve the suffering through this painful transitional period. The groups will all be made of 6 couples. 6 males/6 females. Each embodying the archetype of a certain ancient Godform. I am nuit in my group. If you make the call to a form a group, or feel prompted to do so, by all means DO IT.

Here is the symbol for the councils of 12… the 12 make 13.

[url=https://www.facebook.com/teddialien]https://www.facebook.com/teddialien[/url]

The man who comes back through the Door in the Wall will never be quite the same as the man who went out.
He will be wiser but less sure, happier but less self-satisfied, humbler in acknowledging his ignorance yet better equipped to understand the relationship of words to things, of systematic reasoning to the unfathomable mystery which it tries, forever vainly, to comprehend.

~ Aldous Huxley

Tomorrow, November 13 - Total Solar Eclipse - Activation of the 144 Sun Discs to the 12 Primary Discs. Final Grid Integration of the Divine Masculine in balance…