Jesus Christ

Never ready. My heart never wanted Jesus Christ when I was still young around 7years. All my life is about demons. I want to work and strength my connection with demons. Not God and his bastard son Jesus Christ.

Imagine. In my country the said bible did not talked about any women in the bible. That ladies are cursed. Many churches here never allow ladies to preach.

Yeah, not surprised at all. In some of the really hard core christian groups, the tone is pretty similiar. All while ignoring the female prophets in the Book of Kings in particular. Even if they do not know their history, the fact that it is included in the very text itself should be enough to get them to stop and think about things

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face: some people say JC already came back around 2,000 years ago

Wait that was the time when he was on earth, when did he came back? xD

1 Like

Some are saying is coming back soon. That we’re in last days according to what is written in revelation. That everything is getting fulfilled. Homsexul, civil wars, sexual immortality and advancement technology. Which is which? I don’t care whether is coming soon or done coming both in my favor. I want to struggle for my life and achieve my dreams. Not being afraid of this shit which I don’t know about it

The Bible is not literal. The return/rebirth of Christ will not be in any single, individual person. Rather it will be the minds of many, who take on the mantle of the Son of God as they make their way to enlightenment. Even if Christ Jesus was a singular person, historically, his return is not material, but symbolic.

Really? Can you point a book which talks about it? I want to challenge some of my friends who keeping force to believe on Christianity and telling me things about revelation

Don’t waste your time convincing brainwashed religious sheeple

2 Likes

This people are really interfering with my life daily. Even just listening to hip-hop songs on radio stations nor phone. You’re never given freedom to listen. The want me to listen to gospel songs. Even just buying a clothes with printed pentagram on it. They say those are demonic thing’s. Everything I’ll do this people comment. That demons are about to take me. Imagine such complex situation.

Tell them to leave you alone and mind their own business.

You’ve had results with magick, I read it. So keep practicing and start forging your own path

1 Like

That’s right. I am already making my great escape. Sooner I am blocking this men and they won’t I’ve have chance to talk to me again. Because there shit is fake

1 Like

If Christians are harassing you, try this guy:

1 Like

Darkest knight. I’m just preparing to leave this place and go and start up my life somewhere. As long as I get Job for myself I can survive from anywhere in my country. Members just wish me good luck in getting a job. I’m a truck driver. But any Job would suffice depending on current situation I highly want to this place.

1 Like

Yes. Almost everything written by Neville Goddard. I’d start with Feeling is the Secret, then The Power of Awareness or The Law and The Promise. All of Goddard’s books are out of copyright and available free online.

As for your friends, given your circumstances and where you live, I would recommend doing whatever you must to ensure survival. If that means lying to people closest to you, then do it. Don’t needlessly put yourself at risk, please. :bouquet:

5 Likes

I guess I missed where @Pop_Daniel lives. If you work for a big company, you can tell them you are willing to transfer and ask if there are openings.

If you want books to read there is Richard Carrier On the historicity of Jesus: Why we might have reason to doubt.

If you want to mess with them :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes: you can get a lot of info from www.kyroot.com (The list just keeps getting longer and longer. was around 1,000 when I first saw it).

I think Christ is a great example of a hero, he accepted life is suffering and took on the suffering and responsibility of the world.
I believe he was trying to say we are all children of god. And he is god in the flesh as in he’s harnessed the power of the divine.

Like how we are all God living with limitations. Jesus was still limited but he was ascended more than the average man and that’s why he’s the messiah (to some).

I don’t think Jesus would like the modern day church or modern day christians.

I’ll live in Uganda. And currently I don’t have any Job I’m doing. Still searching for work in driving companies

Curveball - if you actually check the dates of the roman leaders, their rul int he area, then the age of the books that make up the bible (referencing Mark, Luke and John who copied a few chapters of similar time with about 60 years missing) you’ll find year Zero is actually around 20 years out, so 2019-21 is the real millenium

So, we wait to see what really happens and if the 2000 years is coming to an end in the next 24 months

Expect a lot of crap to happen on a global scale.

3 Likes