Jesus Christ

Although this is not related to magick somewhat. But I’ve been having this on my mind. With no ideas about it. How’s Jesus Christ that son of God?

In Africa it’s now becoming song that Jesus Christ is coming soon. They predicted that he will come in 2000, but he didn’t come, again they predicted in 2005. Again in 2007 nothing. Again in 2012 nothing again in 2015 nothing. Any strange happening here although natural disasters the say he is about to come. The floods which took place and underfire from Brazil few months ago. The said again he’s soon coming. What a song? Does Jesus Christ really exist and his father God?

The said Jesus Christ gives everything even wealth and healing any sort of disease whatever. But I’m seeing christians in Africa and Uganda in specific very poor to the limit. Just depending on thanks giving money and some donations from white people. Alteast people who practice witchcraft and sorts of magick are doing better. Especially in Nigeria. Nigeria is very powerful in there magick. Now your wonder if there Jesus Christ was super power most christians would be rich but nothing. But christians love me badly but full of pretending. That money is a root of all evils. Imagine that

1 Like

The Jesus Christ most people are familiar with exists as a thoughtform and some members on here have interacted with him.

But personally, I think he was really one of the following:

1. A respected rabbi who was martyred
  2. A sort of folklore character meant to promote peace between the Jews and the Roman Empire
  3. An ascended master

Either way, I think the whole “Son of God” thing was taken a bit too literally, especially when the belief is that ALL humans are children of God.

12 Likes

This has been predicted since the supposed date of his death. When they’re wrong, they move the date and try again.

Regardless, we all still have lives to live. The only time I’m fairly certain they’ll be right is when the sun finally gives out. But that doesn’t involve religion, just science.

13 Likes

Re Christ’s supposed return: Even if the Christians were right about a second coming he was supposedly 33 when he died so 2000 years plus 33 would mean he’d return around 2033. But your right that they kept changing the when. First christians thought any day later thought 1000 CE then sometime or other they decided he’ll come after 2000 years. What’s next? 2500 years?

Edit add: I was raised Catholic so I’ve heard this Jesus is coming all my life.
What I know is this: He ain’t come yet (even after getting it on with Mary Magdalene he didn’t cum- jk)

4 Likes

But again it’s written no one knows the second coming of Jesus Christ the date is not known nor year or month. Including angels they don’t know except God himself. Knows the coming of his son. To take the church the righteous people and judgement takes place.

So I wonder why they’re trying to predict this? Yet no one knows the day for sure

To gain church attendees get $ on collection plates sell bibles and listen to juicy gossip in confessionals and live the good life off others peoples hard earned $ probably.

2 Likes

That’s all I think about nothing more nothing less. I’ll live my life the way I want I don’t want to be bond on circumstances on things which are not real maybe. I’m the God myself. I don’t care

Pretty simple, really. If your adversary is external and you’re looking for external clues, no one pays attention to the problems inside. This is why some kings used to start wars a long time ago. It turned the attention externally, so the problems within weren’t thought of as much. Still works to this day.

2 Likes

Does he gives wealth and healing any sort of disease whatever? Because it’s written in the bible like that. So anyone who has talked with Jesus Christ let him help me and respond that question.

The priests good life = spend an hr a week or less writing a sermon and an hour doing the mass for $ I’d say that’s a pretty good life even if once in a while you gotta perform a funeral mass

The churches would like you to believe he does. Me I’ve never seen any person walk in a cripple walk out healed (not counting fake faith healers-cuz they pay people to fake it)

Edit add: as to wealth… only if your a priest or bishop or cardinal or the Pope

Not to my knowledge.

2 Likes

Perfect point. That’s very true 100.1%. imagine people are now opening churches in my country just for business inorder to earn a living. We got hundreds of churches now. Everyone wants to be a pastor and forcing us to get salvation which is wrong. I don’t know who cursed Africans to believe deep inside there heart’s about Jesus Christ? Imagine now days if you’re not prayful people in my village the day you die the won’t pray for your dead body. Because they know you’re going to hell straight. So need to waste time to pray for you. My believe are not completely in Africa. That’s why I always want to leave this Africans with there issues and move to USA or Europe better. Than to be forced to believe in something you don’t want too. It’s sad moment for me. All my parents are christians or well as brothers. Everytime forcing me to go to church

I agree 110%

Fear of the unknown is a strong ass motivator. Couple that with some Christian fear (fear for) embedded into your DNA and you’ve got a golden cocktail for money and energy transfer.

That being said I’m going to try to attend church today just for the vibe of it. :woman_shrugging: emphasis on try

Have they forced you into confirmation or the equivalent if your a different denomination (not Catholic)? Um alike a profession or whatever it’s called that some non Catholics churches do where someone goes “I believe…” in front of everyone? My parents did. I was like I don’t want to get confirmed they were like you have to. So it ended up happening.

Yes! They forced me too. I didn’t really wanted this at first. So, they started denying me food from home. Until I had to do it.

Well good news is if you were forced against your will then it doesn’t really count since it wasn’t you choosing it. It only counts if you choose it for yourself. So this means your free to be whatever you want. (Even if you have to hide what you are for your own safety).

Well, you can always become an apostate like me. Your country probably has a legal figure (habeas data, in my case) where that let you demand to be taken out of the church’s registers.

1 Like

You don’t have to do that though if you don’t want to or if it would put you in a position where you could be killed for it. You can always do an unbaptising ritual ritual or something simiakin the safety of your own place with no or being the wiser.

2 Likes