Jesus Christ is Osiris

Last night I had a intuitive dream where I saw a bright star that looked like the sun and was told that Jesus Christ is the God of Judaism and that Jesus Christ is the Egyptian deity Osiris.

Peace & blessings :v:

1 Like

Yup. Add in Mithras and a few others to that… It’s pretty much the same story. Stories used to be aurally told, so in the documentation there are many of these “sons of god” with resurrection elements and they tended to get all retold together. The historian Freddy Silva mentions he’s found at least 24 of them in one of his interviews on Gaia.com.

It’s not so much that they were one actual person then, it’s just the way the tracing stories were told. The egyptian death rituals were all about becoming orisis, not worshiping him.

So basically there was a pre JCI mystery school that taught people how to become sons of god and immortal, ie to gain all the Siddhis. The ourpose of the JCI religions is to squash that and enslave people instead.

That means finding out what these men become gods actually taught is the most interesting thing about them, magically speaking.

2 Likes

According to my knowledge, the death rituals had more to do with activating the cloak of light, which was associated with Horus, both Osiris and set were typically associated with neuromelanin, which would activate the diamond body when raised through inner alchemy.

It’s also known as Osirification/deification, that is why the pharaohs were commonly associated with Horus. Neuromelanin is the chaos, Horus is the master of Chaos and prince of darkness.

This is just my Gnosis however. But a lot of the Kemetic authors that practice say the same thing

There’s also book called the Oracle of the Illuminati, that talks about the cloak of light and how beings like Osiris, Enki, Jesus, Buddha wore the cloak, and it’s been linked to the Tibetan rainbow body as well.

In fact I’d say Enkis teachings as well as the Djedi order were mainly focused on these practices of activating the cloak of light and the siddhis, or powers of the gods

Hence the Lucifer and Enki connection, they’re both focused on self deification, and according to legend they were both the serpent in the garden

Have you actually read the pyramid tests and related? They literally tell you what they’re doing, which is claiming to BE Orisis… and all the other gods as you travel through the path to the underworlds, there’s no mystery or guesswork to it. Those are what the rituals written on the walls tell you to say. “I AM Osiris.” Verbatim.

They don’t mention any cloak, no vehicle, no body of light, no developed astral form: it’s very bluntly about assuming the power directly by becoming what you need as you need it. I would say the illuminati shit is a later development, and a corruption of a mistranslation of a corruption… those are of the people that wanted the mystery teachings suppressed, or plagiarised from older schools and frankly did so badly. It’s so garbled it’s almost useless. As soon as you say the word “illuminati” you KNOW it’s broken bullshit at worst, and literally interpreted symbolism as best. “Illuminati”, even the name makes me laugh it’s so ironic.

1 Like

Well, a lot of those pyramid texts are not easy to translate mainly because it wasn’t meant for the primal man. Osiris is also represented as the phallus. When raised you achieve Osirification at the eye of Horus.

On the contrary there are a lot of authors that talk about the body of light. Take Bobby Hemmit as an example, I don’t think he’s an author but he does talk about the Kemetic angelic metamorphosis. And how Osiris becomes Horus through rites of Osirification. The whole point is to become the cloak of light. It’s not an actually cloak, but it’s something that’s formed thru various spiritual processes. Now to you this might be someone else’s UPG, but I’m here to confirm just as someone that’s seen it, there are magicians in very old cults that activated cloak, and I’ve seen them personally perform these outstanding magickal feats. I’m still figuring it out myself honestly, but I can only share my experience and what I know to be true.

There are a lot of pyramid texts. And If you actually listen to a lot of the people that study kemet, you’ll realize they were in a race against time to record all of this knowledge. So I think saying Egyptian magick is only a matter of assuming godforms is oversimplification of a much wider practice

I think it would be wise for you to research it before rigorously denying its existence, respectfully

So? It’s been done nevertheless. "I AM Osiris " seems pretty simple, no? Not much to get confused about there. I’m not sure what your point is… that the nonsense power games by the inbred nobility thousands if years later is somehow more useful? Forgive me for not being impressed.

That’s not what you said. You said the Egyptian death rituals were “more to do with activating the cloak of light”, unquote, and this is not true: it’s simply not supported by the evidence written by the Egyptians themseleves. My question was, have you READ the source material to say that, I’m guessing not. I have, which is why I’m saying what I’m saying.

They pyramid texts are the oldest known spiritual documentation… I really don’t see why I would care about the later UPG of… “authors”. While the Egyptians liberally wrote it down, maybe that’s a little more completing than speculation of societies with known agendas. And I’m certain that if one of those orders is the “illuminati”, i you believe a word they ay you are misled… On purpose, mind you.

Like I said, read the source material. I have and you seem not to. Respectfully, maybe you should take your own advice.

I should mention, the absolute bullshit made of the Egyptian myths starting with the Golden Dawn obsessions will all things Egyptian is well documented. I found out about this period of historical self gratification that we still live with in the occult today (and take literally still havig lost this context) through my current research into Egyptian magick that I talk about here. The level of LARPING is frankly embarrassing. It’s worth being aware of before taking these people seriously. History matters, before you go quoting know nothing, sensationalism seeking assholes like Crowley who pulled whatever the fuck they wanted out of their arses. Don’t put these “authors” on any pedestals. Read the original texts.

These deities are also divine functions, the cloak of light is represented as Osiris resurrected as Horus, they are not separate. I don’t think you actually understand what these deities are. Yes you are Osiris, and by pressurizing yourself in the underworld, you become the christos, or Horus, the prince of darkness.

These alchemical terms but they are also deities because they are multidimensional. I actually study with the gods themselves, since day 1. I’ve read pretty much anything I can get my hands on regarding Kemetic magick as well as predynastic draconian Egypt, I’m not coming on here to tell you I know more than you, I’m just saying I know what I know, and I’ve seen what it can do.

I don’t really understand what you’re defending, do you claim to know everything about Kemetic magick, have you studied every possible source and even better have you learned the secrets from the gods themselves? If not, what exactly is your argument, a few pyramid texts that give you a piece of the puzzle doesn’t necessarily mean you understand the entirety of the picture.

1 Like

Crowley doesn’t talk about the cloak nor does the golden dawn….

And I don’t follow those channels, I’m talking about the people that extensively studied the texts and Kemetic magick

READ the texts yourself. Do not rely on third party speculation. I DON’T CARE about your unnamed “authors”, I read the originals as faithfully translated as possible, and make up my own mind. Enough said. I can’t make it any clearer.

Well for me it’s not just about reading the texts, it’s about what I’ve witnessed personally from the cloak of light but also how it’s mentioned across various traditions.

Why don’t you just ask the gods themselves, If you’re a true magician, you should investigate thoroughly beyond human sources

Indeed, however, THE pyramid texts are commonly understood to refer to the funary inscriptions from the pyramids at Sakkara, essentially the oldest sacred texts known. Link here:

Lol, funny you should say that :slight_smile: What else have I been linking you? Eh, you’re not listening are you and this is not what the OP asked about, so there’s no point me trying to explain.

You’re asking me to read texts that are beyond our time, texts that won’t make sense to most people because it’s mental configuration even when translated is a mistranslation for the carnal Saturnian mind.

You still haven’t answered my question though

Do you claim to know everything about Kemetic magick?